Commencement Bay Maritime Festival

hurricane

Anyone in the Seattle-Tacoma area is invited to come pirating with us at the Commencement Bay Maritime Festival, Sept. 20 and 21. Our pirate band will be on stage on the 21st at noon and there will be roving bands of pirates there both days to add color to this annual celebration of the sea and commerce. See more information at http://www.maritimefest.org.

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Ahem! And don't be forgettin' that the all woman chantey group, "Broadside" will be playin' on the main stage, Saturday, September 20, at 5:30. After the performance, we'll be in the pub area, celebratin', and we also invites all t' come party with us.

Trapper

Diva of the Dockside

Captain of the Tinker's Damn

I would peace tie them if you are running solo. If you want to meet up with our gang of motely pirates, you can forego that as we're entertaining there so they already know our disdain for peace tying weapons. It interfers with picture taking and throat cuttin' :). Just email me and I can provide particulars if you want to meet up with our group.

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

You won't be able to miss us! Just look for Animal's face and lots of kid's crying at the sight of him. We'll also have pirates of all ages in tow, from Bullseye, our cabin boy to, well Animal. Nuff said!java script:emoticon(' B) ')

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

You'll find us all over the grounds there, lass. But we'll be meeting at the main stage around noonish. Watch out for other pirate groups who may be posing as us. If they all be men, then you've got the wrong group. Look for the ones with wenches as well as pirates and that be us...

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

Pay him on mind, Jennifer. 'Es been in the grog a little and next he'll be drinking outta the bilge. According to the note from him I got in the bottle of RUM ( EMPTY AT THAT!!!! ) We'll be making a stop at the T Dome around 11:45 on Saturday. Hope to see ye there lass.

Animal

:huh:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Ahoy,

Me slave n' I might head down to Tacoma t' join ye on Saturday. We're right in Seattle. We likes a good pirating, we do :ph34r:

I've got a mind to pay a visit to Altezzo's Restaurant in the Sheraton later on.... we gets discounted plunder. :huh:

11:45 at the Dome, ye say? West side? Is that where ye be parkin'?

'Tis a real shame tomorrow isn't "Talk like a pirate day"...but every day could be called such, says I! :huh:

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

'Tis a real shame tomorrow isn't "Talk like a pirate day"...but every day could be called such, says I! :ph34r:

EY!!!

I know that face! *point*

Ye be th' artist that 'as some o' the funniest 'toons on th' sea!

Ye finally fell in with this lot, did ye? :huh:

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Bwa ha ha... I got me a stalker!

Avast ye scurvy dog! LOL

Aye I've been lurkin' round here a few weeks.

I need to make a new comic for this fine pirate day. :ph34r:

When ye fall into the pyrate lot, ye cant help but run around in the garb an' draw all sorts o' odd things. :huh:

Good t' see you penny. ^_~

~Dreamie~

"Ah, the city.. with all it's people and their accumulated wealth, yes?"

-Yoshimo

www.Dreamie.org

LilJackban.gif

Bwa ha ha... I got me a stalker!

Avast ye scurvy dog! LOL

Nah, no time t' be stalkin'. Jus' a fan, such as it were.. :ph34r:

Aye I've been lurkin' round here a few weeks.

I need to make a new comic for this fine pirate day.  :huh:

When ye fall into the pyrate lot, ye cant help but run around in the garb an' draw all sorts o' odd things.  :huh:

Lookin' forward t' seein' it! Y'do bloody amazin' work.

Good t' see you penny. ^_~

Same 'ere! *slides over the Private Stock!*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-