Girls Lie Too

Mission

I was flipping through the channels when I saw Captain Jack in a Terri Clark video on CMT. Very curious. Turns out it's not Depp, but it's a pretty good likeness. For those of you who despise country, you will be challenged, but for the more open-minded, you can check it out on line...

Girls Lie Too Link

(This is on Yahoo!. You will have to sign into a Yahoo! account to see the video.)

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

A fun video. I found out that they couldn't find a good enough Jack Sparrow clone, so the director filled in. He did a good job, although they depict Jack a bit more heroic that one might expect.

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

I have a dial-up connection, so watching music videos through Yahoo (or any other site like that) is nearly impossible, simply because it plays the video half a second at a time before it has to stop and re-load the next bit.

But I am DYING to see this video. *grins* Anybody know where I could download it?! I don't care how big the file is, I can wait for it to DL ... but watching it via streamlining (I think that's the term for it) is just too frustrating ...

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Might be able ta do it via Terry Clark's website....

Tis a fun video....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Mad Jack, you be my new favorite person. THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :)

Now that I've seen it ...

I'll agree with Pirate Petee and Cap'n Mad Eye on that one. Very odd indeed. The song itself was amusing, as country music goes ... and I got a kick out of Jack saving the kid from choking ... but, er ... what EXACTLY did the video have to do with the song??

Not important. ;-D Anyway -- good pick of Captain Sparrow. Not a dead ringer for Johnny Depp (who could be?), but he had the mannerisms down well. And, I have to ask ... does anyone know who played Jack? It looked suspiciously like Oded Fehr to me ... but perhaps I'm imagining things?

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

I'll agree with Pirate Petee and Cap'n Mad Eye on that one. Very odd indeed. The song itself was amusing, as country music goes ... and I got a kick out of Jack saving the kid from choking ... but, er ... what EXACTLY did the video have to do with the song??

Let me put it to you this way. One day while making love to my mate, I noticed the lastest edition of Screen magazine with JD on the cover next to the bed. With me being on top, I had a view of JD while enjoying my mate. So ,I imagined that it was Captain Jack Sparrow I was making love to you and me mate never knew.

"Yea baby, you were great"...Girls lie too.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

With me being on top, I had a view of JD while enjoying my mate.
at this very moment on a beach not far from here a girl is asking "don't you trust me?" B)

Thank you for making me laugh so hard so very early (by uni student standards) in the morning. I love you guys.

And the video all makes sense now, too. B)

~ John Masefield

captainjackisback.jpg

It took ye till now to see that video? I first saw it in, like, november i think. i love it though! its funny as anything! the dinner scene looks suspiciously like meals with my family... whacking each other, climbing over tables, someone choking, and a dauchsie somewhere under the table... i be the only pirate though... i like putting little dots after sentences... <_<

I hate to do this, I really do, but I've got a serious issue with this, and I can't afford the counselling to fix it.

did you actually see it in November or just "like" see it?

ie. something similar, and possibly in October?

13 years of schooling and they can't teach these damn kids english. <_<

Like O!M!G! Like, can u beleave it?!?

I enjoy being a miserable, bigoted, misanthropic bastard.

Probably more than you enjoy being carefree and open-minded.

I hate to do this, I really do, but I've got a serious issue with this, and I can't afford the counselling to fix it.

did you actually see it in November or just "like" see it?

ie. something similar, and possibly in October?

13 years of schooling and they can't teach these damn kids english. :huh:

Like O!M!G! Like, can u beleave it?!?