Saturday Night Drinkin and Wenchin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nay lassies!

Not horse shoes...I be UP fer a tractor tire toss! Oh Yeah!!! And as far as me etchins go.......yer right! So, tell Ol' Black Jack more 'bout the short rope n' da Roman burger part like, who does what ta who n' whar does it go, n' is Mazzoll oil still involved in this? :ph34r:

<_< Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

Taday be me oldest son's 20th birthday. He's stationed in Iraq right now, if yous guys yell loud enough maybe the "Devil dog" kin here us!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD"!!!!

"SEMPER FI"

HOORAH!

HOORAH!

HOORAH!

"I LOVE YOU n' DAMN PROUD of YOU n' YER MATES"

:) YER OL' PAPPY,

:lol: Gny. Sgt. BLACK JACK SHALAQ retired

victors%20spoils.jpg

Captn' Weaver Lass,

Whatever ya do's so late into the evenin' must be EVIL! Ol' Black Jack likes the prospect of the dark side of da harbor. ;)

Itchin' ta show ya's me etchin's,

:( Ol' Black Jack

it's the evil night thing in me with dark delusions of. vampirism.

no,really I' am artist and I don't get disturbed at night creating my evil dead and undead art.

no phone calls,my partner is asleep and no one comes to the door to bother me...well if they come to the door after 10pm without an appointment/invitation,they get greeted with whatever weapon I have close at hand-hehe

and besides the freakish art that come outa me,likes to show itself in the dark n gloom.

:(

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Oil? Yuck! Now some sweet honey for yer sticky buns and those small doughnut holes ye have, oh yea, and that elcair thingy, is all we need fer the ants ta have some fun. :(

RumbaRue

**Sweet,lovable,deadly** :(

sorry dear,

I never mix food with adult fun.when I get sexually involved,even in a pereipheral way,my stomache stops working and decide that it wishes to have nothing in it.

this is not conducive to fun.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

ANT'S ? I hopes yer gonna use fire ant's....They tickle!

I used ants on a slave...er...cabin boy once.

weren't fire ants just then good old red n black picnic ants.

smeared his sensitive parts with honey and watched him be tickled and tormented to completion.

FUN experience!!!

messy clean up.

pirateGrin.gif

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Warms me black 'eart ta see me thread bein' used so much!!!

Honey, Capt. Weaver sez, an' ants, eh? Like yer style Weaver!

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

Warms me black 'eart ta see me thread bein' used so much!!!

Honey, Capt. Weaver sez, an' ants, eh? Like yer style Weaver!

thank ya much Cap'n Ken,

:D

the sick n twisted gots ta stay together so s the es-tab-tish-ment don't do away with us,the nasty bastards.

:lol:

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

the sick n twisted gots ta stay together so s the es-tab-tish-ment don't do away with us,the nasty bastards.

Course, we be more than willin' ta get our 'ands dirty, an' we usually go 'round armed. Let the bastards try an' take us down.

"Some people fear the night because the rules of the day do not apply."

Old magazine ad...appropriately enough, it was Bacardi's Dark Rum. :)

Rumors of my death were right on the money.

Course, we be more than willin' ta get our 'ands dirty, an' we usually go 'round armed. Let the bastards try an' take us down.

"Some people fear the night because the rules of the day do not apply."

Old magazine ad...appropriately enough, it was Bacardi's Dark Rum. :)

I would LOVE to find a copy of that ad

kinda off thread but...

I have an add for a mattress that says,

"all revolutions are started by dreamers"

I collect odd magazine size ads

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

ARR! Ok... Ok...

This belongs somewhere else, so I'm posting it here. Saw this engraved on a sterling silver bowl once, and for the life of me I couldn't understand why!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A monkey's ass in a looking glass

is a marvelous sight to see,

but a woman's ass an' a whiskey glass

made a horse's ass out o' me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ARRGGGHHHHH !!!!!!!!!

Happy Saturday Night, me Hearties!

B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hear too ya puddle pirates!

Tis' 0110 hrs.Zulu n' Ol' Black Jack had his fill at da local Hogs Head. Me first mate...well...she passed out on me but I'm still lookin' fer trouble! Any takers? Gotta bottle of that rot gut "Pusser's Rum", n' a mean disposition when I drinks alone.

All reved up n' no one ta bother,

:ph34r: Black Jack

victors%20spoils.jpg