Saturday Night Drinkin and Wenchin

;) You can always tell when a Scottsman is up tae no good by the tilt in his kilt . :lol:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually met a friend of mine when he approached me, wearing a kilt, and asked me point-blank "Hey, baby, wanna see my kilt breathe?" I thought he was kidding... he wasn't. Quite talented, really.. and believe it or not, it WASN'T Reginald. Was an Angus that isn't the moderator... heehee

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Wearing a kilt is very relaxing. At least till you've been at the whiskey and be watching the serving wenches a bit too closley. But then it let's you announce ye intentions without the awkward small talk.

:lol:;);)

;)

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Why mates are we limiting ourselves to one barmaid. BARKEEP!!! SERVICE!!!! ME TANKARDS DRY!!! Now be serving me and me mates before I have your guts for garters! Next round is on me.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• 2 weeks later...
Hear too ya gob of pond guppy's,

Ol' Black Jack be three sails to the gale n' lookin' ta get scratched & slapped by a few feisty harlots lookin' fer some fun! Any takers?

"Gettin' slapped is easy. It's the knowin' when ta duck tis the trick",

:blink: Black Jack Shalaq

well,black jack,

you lookin for some EXTREME partyin-well I gots yer pain right here!!!

I have 15 years experience dealin with those like yerself whats wants ta play hard.and I play REAL hard.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Am I the only one drinkin' and wenchin' tonight? Strike that... I'm not wenchin'... I'm piratin'....... and not for long, either, as me new drugs are bound to take hold of me in an hour or so!

:ph34r:

Happy Saturday Night! ARRRRR!

no seven,

I be drinkin n wenchin n piratin too.

and me new puppy be doin it too-just a finger lick of drinkin though fer the pup.

did the stake-out in the front yard fer bad boys,but didn't find any.

:ph34r: AAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

try again later.

none of me cabin boys is around tonight

:ph34r::ph34r::blink:

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Aye Captn',

By the looks of yer profile yer MY type of lass! I choose pistol's n' pike. What be yer favor? Black Jack isn't easy by no means, but he can be had!

HAR HAR HAR! If you win (which you won't), Ol' Black Jack will punder yer treasure chest till yer head caves in! When I win....hee hee hee..Yer all mine lassie....All MINE! HAR HAR HAR HAR HAR!!!

"Squared off n' armed to gill's fer adventure n dirty fun"

:blink: Black Jack Shalaq

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

well...try as I may,me rum soaked brain cells couldn't locate ya.

the north coast of what???

and as fer pistols and pike,that doesn't leave much for the victor to play with unless yer a blood soaked lovin necro.

:blink:

I prefer somethin a little less damaging on the goods and much more intimate,like wrestlin or take down.the medevil game of slaughter is very much to my liking(cross between graeco roman wrestling and sumo)

or just a good old fashioned fist fight with maybe a short length of rope.

ifn yer ever close by,you are always welcome to come by fer a nice friendly battle of wills and bodies.

B):DB)

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

All right all those kind men who wear kilts - THE KILT INSPECTOR IS IN!!!!!!

All right now, let me see if yer blue ribbons are in place! :ph34r:

Hmmmmm, what's this red one one o' ye be hidin' behind yer back?

RumbaRue

**Oh to have me a mirror on the tip o' me cane for those kilt wearers...**

Aye lassie,

I sees yer point with the pistols n' such. So Ol' Black Jack will meet ya on yer terms. Mazolla Sumo wrasslin' sounds........interestin' enough.I'll be armed with nuthin' but me....Hog leg! I hopes the oil will be warm n' yer all sweaty! Har Har Har!!

And what kinda Captn' can't find the North Coast?? I know whar it's at!

I'll be the one with the eye patch n' main mast & a BIG grin!

:ph34r: :) Black Jack Shalaq

PS. Did you say somethun 'bout a short rope n' a Roman burger? Well, bring them too, Okay?

victors%20spoils.jpg

YER ANKLES WILL LOOK LOVELY BEHIND YER EARS LASSIE! HAR! HAR! HAR!

poor Black Jack,

all undressed n no one ta play wiff.

:huh:

what a cute horn dog

:huh:

yummy I love oil wrestlin

Capt Weaver

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Tries to translate the language, and gets:

"Ooooooooooh baby, come up and see my etchings!"

Does sounds about right?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg