Saturday Night Drinkin and Wenchin

I'm raisin me glass to all ye lovely lasses an ladies!! Drink up!!! Tha more ye drink, tha more charmin I become!! Savvy?

Alll ye scurvy sea dogs onboard, join me in a round fer tha ladies! Without whom life would be just an empty ship with no sail!

:ph34r:

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tis me pleasure to join you Capt'n! To you Lasses and Ladies! Me horde of Meade, Grog, Ale, Rum and Irish whiskey is open to you all. Must be a special occasion as I almost never share me Irish Whiskey. But nothing to good for the lasses here at the Pyracy Pub!!!!!

( As I bow to all Ladies)

Scupper

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D:D:D:D

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Now that's a toast Capt luigi!!!! Me hats off to you and me tankard raised.

scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye Captain, I be drinkin to all those ye mentioned...have ta pass on tha cabin boys, tho! Tha way I sees it, ta me, men are missin 2 things ta look good, tha letters "W" an "O"!!!

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

The pirate Knifehand Ken captured many galleons, killing over five-hundred men in cold blood. He would tear the captains hearts out and swallow them whole. Often forcing his victims to eat their own lips.

I'l raise me glass as well lads. Here is to all ya lovley lasses, wonderful wenches, hamock harlots, gorgeous gals, and LOYAL CABIN BOYS.

DAMN,I've missed you,Luigi.

:)

an I'll raise me glass wiff ya

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Ouch. Me brain is hammerin' on the inside of the skull.

And I'm finding posts that I did not make myself last night....

Be warned: always log out if you have scoundrels near your keyboard while a rum riot is in progress.....

So if I offended anyone last night, it possibly WASN'T me makin' the offensive remarks.... might have been some other Land Pirates scribing under me own name........

Ouch........

Oak tree, you're in my way.............

Rosalinda, if yer brain be pounding like it wants out, ye may have been posting under duress and not responsible fer yer actions. I be sure you be fergiven fer yer trespasses.

Animal

:D

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Aye Lass. is not you we be blaming should bad posts be made. Chin up! Turn yon face into the wind and taste the trade winds. now hoist a few and worry not.

Scupper

Capt Knifehand.. If'n i read your bio right, then I shant be drinkin with ye. For I do'no drink with younguns.... But, i will share ye toast to all the lovley ladies, lasses , and wenches out there. For I believe that the existence of the ladies is sure fire proof that there is indeed a God. (of course they're also proof that theres a hell) The Capt......

And to repeat a sentiment...... It sure is good to see you back Capt. Luigi

But, i will share ye toast to all the lovley ladies, lasses , and wenches out there. For I believe that the existence of the ladies is sure fire proof that there is indeed a God. (of course they're also proof that theres a hell) The Capt......

Here, Here Capt. Flint! I raise me rum filled tankard to that quote, to you, and to all those lovely lasses who roam the seas and give us the pleasure of their company. No matter how many times they break me little heart, I can't help but love them even more.

Fair winds and calms seas,

Capt. Scarlett Hawkins

Captain of the Lusty Lady

Member of the Love Pirates

Ok, this wench is raisin' her mug to all ye fine men who seek out a bit o' relaxin' fun, if'n ye know what I mean! LOL! B)

Yo ho, yo ho, a drinkin' life fer me!

RumbaRue

** B) **

I'm as relaxed as a Scotsman can be in a kilt...

"Red Rum"

"How do you expect His Majesty's Empire to reap the wealth of the Carribean?"

"Ye STEAL it o' course!"

A woman once asked a Scottsman what was worn under the kilt . and he said " Nae Lass there is naught worn under the kilt everything is in perfect working order. " :lol:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "