Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*the final notes of her song float on the breeze and linger like a soft sigh. She turns to head back to her room, smiling to herself as she sees everyone is still sound asleep. Contentment on their faces. The Watch Dog's first night time lullaby was a success!*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

"lo Will. It is wonderful to see you aboard as well. Swan it looks as if we will not get our swim and as I have yet to meet the Captain I think I will go with Will and stow me garb since I will also be a gunner/sailor. Now who is the Master Gunner. As for the Master at Arms I have yet to meet him either. What say you Will? Shall we find them?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Arrrrggghh.

Me heard a muster was in occurance.

I'd like to be volunteerin'. Lookin' at the ships registry of arms, this 'ere ghost ship 'll be more well armed than the Spanish Armada, and better outfitted than the East India Companies.

Ifin ye be musterin for ye ship, who be the cook? Arrrrgh, we can't be goin' hungry on ta high seas . . .

:huh:

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

* The passage of the former evening's legnth had been anything but the restful event she had expected. The amount of liquid fire consumed had left a dull and constant raport in its wake. The lack of sleep had not been a very fine compliment, either. Made awake in the deepest hours of the night to the loud and restless aggitaion of her charge's sudden on-set of delirium had done well to keep her from sleep until the Eastern skies had begun a grey cast.

Mister Eber was resting well now and would for hours due to the heavy dosage of Laudanum administered. Splashing cool water on sleep deprived features, she called for her Steward to procure a pot of her morning addiction...double strong... and moved wearily to the Main deck to greet the new day....*

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Aye Siren, unfortunate it is I could have done well with a bon-fire and swim. You asked after the master gunner, he lies dozing there on the floor under the mast. ~Swan points over to Petee~ I've not met the captain yet myself, but I can direct you to Sir William for the master at arms.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Arrrrggghh.

Me heard a muster was in occurance.

I'd like to be volunteerin'.  Lookin' at the ships registry of arms, this 'ere ghost ship 'll be more well armed than the Spanish Armada, and better outfitted than the East India Companies.

Ifin ye be musterin for ye ship, who be the cook? Arrrrgh, we can't be goin' hungry on ta high seas . . .

:huh:

Mr PEW I welcome you aboard mate. This be the Watch Dog and your talents and dedication to precise ends is most welcomed where the means be served as a small token jes fer interest! speaking of interest this be the ships Surgeon Tempest and Nires there is too a gunner in your crew with you Nires would you mind assistin Mr Pew below introduce him to the ships master at arms and check in his weaponry and show him his quarters ifin you will?

(turns to face Tempest) Top o the day lass Have ye got anything for a thick head this morn?

(turns back to Nires) oh drop by the galley and see that Christine is with pork slices frying as well. Grammercy

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Speaking of interest this be the ships Surgeon Tempest and Nires there is too a gunner in your crew with you Nires would you mind assistin Mr Pew below introduce him to the ships master at arms and check in his weaponry and show him his quarters ifin you will?

(turns to face Tempest) Top o the day lass Have ye got anything for a thick head this morn?

(turns back to Nires) oh drop by the galley and see that Christine is with pork slices frying as well. Grammercy

The honour is mine, Mister Pew.

*Centering on Diego and shading eyes from the morning's glare*

That I do, sir...If you will give me but a moment my order of the morning should be arriving from the Galley...Ahh here is is already.

*Accepts the newly filled cup of coffee from her Steward and inhales its strong scent with appreciation*

Meri beucoupe! Apportez-moi une flacon de probleme d' alcool therapuetique, s'il vous plait. Merci, Armand.

I have in my possesion the most wonderous cure for what plagues you, Mister Vega...

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

~sighs and looks to Petee. Swan runs down to the galley for coffee and a few other anti-hangover things.~

Here Petee...eat these. ~she hands him 3 green olives.~ Drink this back ~a glass of clear liquid water, sugar, and salt~ And here's some coffee. The sugar, and salt will set you right as will the good brew.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Aye double strength coffe huh? Grammercy Tempest where is our Master at arms? Master gunner thius is Firethorn and he will be assigned to you he will. He and Neris went below and stowed his gear but I see he is still carrying his weaponry. There is too one Mr P E W about as well would ye help em both ta makes a list of weapons fer storage and gives it/em to Sir William?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

~nods~ And here's ye're coffee mate. Excuse me. ~it would seem unnatural that a woman that drank as much as she did doesn't have any sort of hangover.~

Master Diego? did we have leave last eve and also this eve sir?

~nods~ And here's ye're coffee mate. Excuse me. ~it would seem unnatural that a woman that drank as much as she did doesn't have any sort of hangover.~

Master Diego? did we have leave last eve and also this eve sir?

Aye thar be a new dock bein built and it'll be mondays afore we can move the ship over to store her fer the ups and comings careening we should be plenty well satisfied with yas ifin ye stays within a certain distance of hearin the cannons fire ta be sure. Today leave is giv'n and whats left of the four barrels is the crews own doins.

Thank you Master Diego.

~goes bellow looking for Siren, Will, and Jack. to tell them that the beach night is on for tonight if they're still interested. Goes to her bunk and lays down for a bit as well.~

*Arriving back to the main deck, small brown bottle in hand, Armand leans close relaying that the burned Seaman was no where to be seen. Closing her eyes, she considers that this new day may be as straining as the issues of the night. Gaining Diego's attention and handing over the bottle of cure...*

You will excuse me, Sir...I have a pressing matter that has just arised and I am needed elsewhere.

*Begins to leave, stopping short...*

Pardon my rattled thinking...Two drops of that medicinal an hour for the span of four hour's time...You will be right as rain.

*Takes the stairs in twos and entering the Ward followed closely by her Steward. It lies vacant...The extra travel trunk has been plied open by force and shows to be empty of its former contents...*

Zut! Merde!...Well...is this not just prime.

Now what says you Mister Lasseter, shall we 'ave our leave?

Aye....

Leave Granted ta all who's goin ashore.... lang as yer back afore the rise o' th' tide two days hence!!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Now what says you Mister Lasseter, shall we 'ave our leave?

Aye....

Leave Granted ta all who's goin ashore.... lang as yer back afore the rise o' th' tide two days hence!!!!

*Returning topside, overhears the Quartermaster's voicing and walks to where he stands, keeping voice low...*

Good morning to you...Last evening was...delightful.

*She smiles*

It seems there may be a matter at hand that you may wish to be aware of...