Pyrates of the West Coast

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

~winks at Jack.~ Aye, I catch ye'er meanin' luv. ~bows slightly to Siren~ Lead the way m'dear.

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

Steps over Diego and leans down.."Well you could be if'n the Captain be catchin ye. Who knows it might be fun." Shrugs a shoulder and winks before completely stepping free of him then sashays to the gangplank..

"Whar to Luvvies? Any of the taverns or do we celebrate on the beach?"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

I'm all for the beach bon-fires and rum and mischief with the surf just beyond...good times

Wherever we want to go, we go. That's what a ship is; It's not just a keel and hull and a deck and sails. That's what a ship needs. But what a ship is really is freedom.

*As the sun sets lower to the liquid horizon, she realizes that perhaps she should check upon her patient. Though parting current company is a regretful decision, she pushes the empty jack through the divisions of the stern rail supports. Obtaining a good hold upon the rail, she gains her footing and hops over. Hesitating for a moment, she leans forward to whisper in Dorian's ear...*

It was a wonderful evening, but I must depart to the Ward to check upon my charge...You are more than welcome to join me for a glass of porter at a later time.

*Gaining the Main deck*

A good eve to you, ladies and gents. Duty calls...

*Taking the ladder down below, she enters the Ward to find all is calm after a full report given by her Steward*

Go above and get some fresh air, Armand. I do believe I can handle things from here out this eve.

*Taking a seat on the small stool, she looks upon the sleeping form of Mister Eber with a nod of approval.*

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

Sounds good to me. I'd love to have a moonlit swim meself. A bonfire would be a welcome addition as well. Shall we?" Grips the ships rail as the ship gently rolls on a swell.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

I's sorry luv, me thinks I's needed fore'ard...

:: drops jack on deck, flips over sternpost.... strides forward to the sound o' folks departing ::

Now 'old up there you!!! I say, HOLD UP THERE YOU!!!

Ye cennet jest up n' leave!!!! Ye signed Articles!!! Yer part o' this rangey lot!!!!

Cripes A'mighty, we hasn't e'en left port?!?!?!

Nay! Nay, Nay Nay!!!

Ye gets yerse'f back aboard n' we c'n straightren out wot ye think ailes ye!!!

:: wipes face with both hands ::

Wot you buncha sots do 'r says ta th' Lass ta make 'er shove off?!?!?!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Aye, lets go...a moon lit swim sounds brilliant. I'm grabbin the rum ~she takes two bottles in each hand.~ That should do us good.

~stops dead in tracks~ Sir, we've been given two nights leave, with respect sir.

Hearing a rather strident voice Siren turns about to view a most impressive pirate approaching. "Not leaving..As the others are drunk we figured we would head to the beach for a moonlit swim..With yer permission O course. Just a little adventure to tide us over till we are underway?"

OHHH lookey..Im now a scourge of the seven seas. I think I much preferred being Notoriously naughty..lOL

there is a shwoosh an' a thud.....as the the bosun hits the deck.....all ropes an' ties ship shape an' bristol fashion sah.....(salutes diego).......ifin ye pleases sah......I would liken t' be 'avin' a jar o' two afore I retires fer the evenin' .......also, I smells some grub below........so ifin me duties be over fer the day...... I shall be excused?........salutes again......wanders below..(slowly at first....then runs t' the galley).....starvin' I be aye......

Cap'n o' the JADES RISC'S @ anchorage at the port o' Cardiff, Wales, Uk.

Piratesig1.jpg

~swan thinking back a bit~ Aye...Master diego gave us 2 days leave and he himself was planning to go to the Kate's for his meal. Which means sir we are free for the evening.

~Barring no further objection or argument bows to Jack and Siren to continue on~

Wil heads topside after completing his day’s duties.

He appears on deck looking a bit soiled after spending the last few hours or so sifting a few barrels of gun powder. Good eve ta ya’s. Did I’s hears mention of a swim, I could sure use a good rinse and rum! ...did I mention rum?

wil22.gif

Come on with us then darlin'. Only seems fittin' two men two ladies. I'm Swan by the way. ~shes got 4 bottles of rum with her in her arms so can not shake hands~

Aye, Miss Swan is it. Wil pauses a moment as he tips his tricorn to the ladies. I’s see you ‘ave yer hands full o' Nelson's blood. Well if in ya insist…yes, I’ll join ya’s. I be Wil Firethorn if in ya haven't 'eard, ship's gunner and whatever else the skipper can dig up. 'Tis a pleasure indeed. Now what says you Mister Lasseter, shall we 'ave our leave?

"Never spit in the wind's eye!" -Wil Firethorn

wil22.gif

A pleasure wil...or do ye preffer Mr. Firethorn? ~she looks up at Mr. Lasseter for his permission.~

Well then Wil, since Mr. Lasseter seems to be deliberaiting over our leave...would you sit and drink up with me?

A fine idea there Miss Swan. Wil digs into the pocket of his waist coat and pulls out a small leather cup. He gives it a few taps knocking free a bit of gunpowder before holding it out. There ya go now, fill'r up!

:rolleyes:

wil22.gif

~puts the four bottles down and opens one up filling his mug. She sits on the floor and looks up at him.~

So...tell me about ye'rself since thats what tonight's leave was for, ta get to know each other.

*quite some time has passed, the crew is sleeping wherever they sat as they partied. she, who is dressed in a long flowing dress, moves to one of side of the ship, looking out at the ocean. She then lifts her voice and sings very softly a haunting sea shanty.*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg