John Levique Days

Cap'n Mad Eye

So anyways...just caught wind o' this event through the grapevine and was wonderin' who be thinkin' 'bout goin. I think that Shaelyn and myself shall be in attendance.

Here be th' link t' check out:

http://www.johnspass.com/JohnLevique.cfm

Looks like a mix of stuff fer the kids and stuff for the adults blended nicely. Could be interestin'.

We've set a course for it in 2006. Many of our crew will be on its way to the Bahamas to re-enact the GAP there and in Jamaica.

I know, I know... no quarter....

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

well...seeing how i don't have enough plunder to go to aruba and the bahamas...lol *wink

i might pop down there for a bit, think it's only 1 hr away :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Hello all!

I have been in contact with the organizers about this event.

It seems like it will be fun. Friday night is the big pirates and wenches ball/auction.

My crewe and I have been given permission to "work" the event and have been allowed to join in on the Sea Battle and Raid.

Weird points of notes. As one who does a lot of historical events, it will be very Hollywood. Black powder will be used only for the battle and the raiding will involve... Super Soakers?

Email for details mates!

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

• 2 weeks later...

That's all I know.

Me and some of my crew will be going... and I will be drinking heavily and looking for wenches...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

so we have John Young, Paisley, myself and mad eye>>>anyone else going? Who will be there Fri night for the ball??

our "madame ruby" will be there friday night maggie...talked mary and jerimy into possibly saturday as jeremy leaves for duty monday (i think)

oh, and i bugged sandi and jerimy too

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I'll be leaving Gainesville around 6pm, so hopefully I can get to the ball before it ends Friday night...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

I'll Be there Saturday from 10 am til 2pm. I can not stay longer for I have other things to do.

Hope to see ya there!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

might see you kendra....not sure if im positive on coming out on saturday...im assuming brian will be there???

as for everyone else ive yet to meet in person...so you can find me...i will be wearing...you guessed it...pink :ph34r:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

might see you kendra....not sure if im positive on coming out on saturday...im assuming brian will be there???

as for everyone else ive yet to meet in person...so you can find me...i will be wearing...you guessed it...pink :ph34r:

As far as I know he is coming. I still need to figure out a meeting place with someon from FPF so my parent don't get panicked, they won't leave me ther by myself!!

I wont be goin after all, Brian has to help his girlfriend repave her driveway!!

So perhaps I'll see ya all in Nov, For our pirate fest!

Cya then

Edited by Kendra The Sea Maid

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

hummmm...well.....i was there friday night and sunday......

maggie was there all weekend...

how come no one bother to come up to us and say you're from pyracy boards????

i mean, it's not like you coulda missed me....guess what color i was wearin!!!! :(

whats up with that cascabel???? did i smell that bad from all the sweat???? lmao

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

:(:(:(Ummm Paisley...I took your photo with Cascabel...It was Mad Eye I was wundrn" about...I thinks maybe I saw him on Sat on one of the invadin' ships..and ne'er saw him again... In Brown long coats???..Maybe...and ye ne'er said "Hey..is that you???" or anything... :(:(

Well there Maggie..I do humbly apologize fer not sayin' a greetin'. I was a wee bit out there the whole weekend. Me brain wasn't fully functionin' at full sail if ya will. The only day that we were there was infact that Saturday...so that splains why we didn't see Paisley...There was a lot of people that I never got around to meetin' up with unfortunately, but such is life at times. :ph34r:

Shaelyn and I are thinking of doing some kind of pirates night out in Orlando before we leave...but not sure exactly what's going to happen with that just yet...

:(

:( Paisley....lookin through these images I took....there's one of you and Cascabel in quite the liplock.!!!!

You really must have been affected by the heat to not remember that!!?

Mad Eye....so WAS that you in the brown long coat? invadin with Dirty Ernie??

Let us know about any piratical happenings in Portlando.

We will surely make the attempt to make an appearance.

Maggie :(

Paisley....lookin through these images I took....there's one of you and Cascabel in quite the liplock.!!!!

You really must have been affected by the heat to not remember that!!?

oh nooooo...i never forgot him...besides...i already know him!...doesn't count...lol

hope you in izzy had a safe trip back cascabel :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

I was looking fer folk... but this weekend was not good fer me.

I enjoyed the festivities, I love it. Not knocking that.

First I got cold feet about the Tropical Storm (I still have PTSD from last year) so I changed my motel reservations from Friday and Saturday nights to just Friday night.

Rain killed my arrival time Friday night, as well as misreading the directions to get there, got there after the motel office closed.

Made contact with the organizer, and went home after one drink to rest up for the next day.

Storm made it impossible for me to fall asleep until 5am. Woke up late at 10:30, missing the 9am call time so I could talk with folk. Made it to the event after 11am. Got a space on the small white ship. Ate after the sea battle. Got violently ill. Had to head home through pouring rain, while sick, about 2pm. Before the parade and everything.

So I was looking fer folk from the board, but I was too busy making a deposit most of the event... :lol:

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

:lol::lol: Oh John...I'm so sorry about your bad experiences...

I got there too late to get on a boat myself...got pix from the boardwalk...Twas raining really hard up in Oldsmar til after 10..

So was that you in the brown long coat?? I saw 2 guys both in brown on the back of a small white boat that had Dirtie Ernie, on it...a vertically challenged young man..also in brown....with a telescope.... Hope you're feeling better now...Are you also from Orlando??? You missed a fun time....Hot muggy sweaty fun time....some good fights from the west coast mutineers, and sea shanty singin from the rusty cutlasses...and the rain stayed at bay...Hope you're feelin' better now.

Maggie

Aye... I was the tall good lookin' feller on the back of that white boat, with the tricorn. Me friend had on a deep purple vest and a hat with purple banding.

I mainly just stood there and looked rugged. Enjoyed the trip around the bay immensly.

I am feeling much better, but it took me plenty of liquids and soft foods on Sunday.

Next year will be much better I hope. Fer me that is.

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

of yers!"

:huh: Well that leaves Mad Eye...me still not knowin' what he looks like..also Mad Eye Mitch was there from California...and he be wantin' to meet up with the feller what uses his name...so..were you in the invasion? Did you watch a fight circle? were you in the parade? Or did you stay in an airconditioned pub, and observe the goings on from afar?

Maggie :huh: