Wanted Poster

OryginalCinn

Fancy - thanks! I just finished the novel and sent it to my agent today! Here's hoping we'll see it in print, soon!

Mad-eye - the font is called Rapscallion. I found it on the web when looking for Piratey fonts but if you can't locate it let me know and I'll be happy to email it to you. Be sure to post it if'n you make one. B)

By all means, kill the whelp!

...or at least give him a good flogging. Better yet, let me do it.

Flogger * Pyrates of the Coast

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

Arr!

AWESOME!

It's one of the coolest images I've seen here, OC!

Cheers to ye fer creating it.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Mad-eye - the font is called Rapscallion. I found it on the web when looking for Piratey fonts but if you can't locate it let me know and I'll be happy to email it to you. Be sure to post it if'n you make one. :ph34r:

Next creative spell I be 'avin this be the project! Have no fear darlin' I'll post it up 'ere for all t' see! :ph34r:

Great poster Cinn! Ye look lovely! Congrats and Good Luck on yer book as well! *crosses fingers for you* Hope it is a success,(from one writer to another) :lol:

OOps! That was my outside voice;)!

"Big on self-reliance and personal responsibility. Down on culture of victimology. Nobody owes you a thing and life isn't always fair. Spend a little more time being grateful and less time bitching and you just might find a smile replacing that scowl. Being miserable doesn't make you 'deep;' it makes you insufferable."-The Thirsty Celt

Hetha12.jpg

~Sail it like you stole it!~

"Silence is Golden; Duct Tape is Silver"

Fancy, Hetha - thank you and I will certainly let everyone here know when the book is making its way into the public eye. So far, so good - my agent loved it. Now lets see if she can sell it. It will probably go my regular publisher unless one of the larger companies wants to hook it.

Christine, Ciaran, Constance, Memaid - thank you all kindly, glad you liked me efforts

Hawks - they haven't caught me yet! ;)

Petee- wow, way better than mine, but we works with what we gots, right? Good job!

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

To post images, use the short cuts on the board instead of regular html. Hit reply and then click IMG and enter the url. I C&Ped your url so I could see the pic - it's great.

Bloodthirsty Novelist

Pyrate Adventuress

• 3 weeks later...