My pyrate novel comes out tomorrow-god, i need rum

It's a comedic, modern-day pirate novel called "Pirates of Pensacola." St. Martin's Press is publishing it using an alias for me (for reasons I'm sure are obvious to you, shipmates). For plot summary and reviews and stuff like that, drop anchor at PiratesofPensacola.com. If any of you lopers buy the bastard, I'll send you a bookplate (fancy publishing word for sticker) with a hand-writ inscription on it.

cover.jpg

Thanks also Rancy, Red Wake, Iron Bess and King's P. There is some negotiating a'going on in Hollywood. Lucky for me, my agents and attorneys there make us pyrats seem like Mom Theresa.

He may not look like much, but he'll have you in court before you can even draw your sword:

Mutherford.jpg

Congratulations to you, sir! May your endevours prove fruitful. I shall have to obtain a copy and place it in my to read stack. I do love a well crafted tale! My best to you!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.

:lol: congrats nelson, ye pyrate of letters! had to put that on my 'books to purchase' list! :P

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

sounds very cool!

Will look into ordering it.

:lol:

Lady Cassandra Seahawke

Captain of SIREN'S RESURRECTION,

Her fleet JAGUAR'S SPIRIT, ROARING LION , SEA WITCH AND RED VIXEN

For she, her captains and their crews are....

...Amazon by Blood...

...... Warrior by Nature......

............Pirate by Trade............

If'n ye hear ta Trill ye sure to know tat yer end be near...

Mate Nelson:

I be a professional novelist meself, and I know what a tough row it is to hoe, or, more properly, what a tough scupper it is to scrub, or something like that. Anyways, keep thy pistols primed and watch thy back with them Hollywood people. I knows from experience that they can skin an honest pirate while soothin' brow and feedin' him mangoes and cocoanut. Beware. Meanwhile, congratulations.

Mate Nelson:

I be a professional novelist meself, and I know what a tough row it is to hoe, or, more properly, what a tough scupper it is to scrub, or something like that. Anyways, keep thy pistols primed and watch thy back with them Hollywood people. I knows from experience that they can skin an honest pirate while soothin' his brow and feedin' him mangoes and cocoanut. Beware. Meanwhile, congratulations.

I was strolling through Barnes & Noble Booksellers Friday night, and the bloody thing nearly jumped off the shelf at me! It looks quite entertaining, and I intend to actually purchase a copy (rather than standing in the store reading it) later this week.

Congratulations, mate! I wish you much success! :lol:

I think it would be rather interesting to meet a pirate Novelist. Any big book tours coming up? Perhaps your publicist has heard of Powells City of Books in Portland, OR? I'd think you'd draw a crowd here... http://www.powells.com

Congrats and best of luck to ya mate! and I'll give it a go as soon as I finish the "Surprise".

Did ya send a copy to Bilge Monkey? He be the pirates' own cyber critic (and a nice monkey to boot!)

:lol:

Stormfeathersiggycopy.jpg