Pirate Dinner Show in So Cal?

Jolly Jen

I assume that's where the one that matches the dinner theater in Orlando is going. They said a few months ago they were opening one up in California. It's OK for kiddy entertainment, but food isn't that great and they don't like pirates attending in costume that aren't part of the show... What's up with that? :) But the theater set is great!

http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com/index.shtml

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

I assume that's where the one that matches the dinner theater in Orlando is going. They said a few months ago they were opening one up in California. It's OK for kiddy entertainment, but food isn't that great and they don't like pirates attending in costume that aren't part of the show... What's up with that? :) But the theater set is great!

http://www.piratesdinneradventure.com/index.shtml

-- Hurricane

I was all excited until I read your post. So let me get this straight...

...they don't serve good food, which is fine because any sailor worth his salt is used to bad food. But they don't like you to show up dressed up!?

My enthusiasm dropped a notch.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

...they don't serve good food, which is fine because any sailor worth his salt is used to bad food. But they don't like you to show up dressed up!?

My enthusiasm dropped a notch.

Er, no kidding... you'd think they'd like guests to show up dressed in garb... adds to the draw for other guests, ya know? ;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I agree tis stupid...I used to always think that of Medevil times as well...me and me g/f went a long time ago on Halloween with our Ren Faire outfits and fit in well into the crowd...When it was Buffallo bills..i remember i was into CW dancing then and had a great black saloon girl dress and the saloon girl boots to use and it was great...now that I am into more pyratey affairs..tis would be nice ifn we could all go there in costume as perhaps a group occasion?

~~~~Sailing Westward Bound~~~~

Lady Alyx

bateau-sailor-jerry-tatouage.jpg

The Pirate dinner show-- funny you should mention it--- been asked to go this Sunday April 2nd----I'll tell ye whot I BE THINKIN' of it mates.

( always keep an open mind til ye gets disappointed-- and then make it fun anyway! that's whot I do's anywho)

~~~

Best stinkin' regards and all that rot... (sniffle & spit)

D.L.

:(:(

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

I used to work at medieval times . twas fun working behind the scenes but the one time I went as a paying customer it was ......so so . damn those lipisoner stallions anyway. (got fired for teaching them ground manners)..

looong story.

pirate theme i doubt will be much diferent. great if you have no idea how it really was ... good entertainment for the wee ones though.