Escondido Renaissance Faire

Rumba Rue

Grammercy on thee weather report Oh Miss Rumba of Rue.....!

A small pirate raiding party arrivin' this weekend:

Dave the Raven, Joan Bone, Myself along with Jewel, Ratty and a few other scalliwag pyrate types... We be over with Frigate Raven(Capt Downey's) til he summarily throws us out fer pirate behaviour naturally....wonderin' if Blind Geoff and his Philistina made it out yet?.......

Yers D.L.

:ph34r: most certainly on this....

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

Well, Sunday for me still looks good. My co-worker Kelly actually can't take her maternity leave just yet. So she'll be there for the morning shift on Sunday and I'll be doing the night shift. Hopefully I won't get any calls so I'll be able to go to faire during the day. *crosses fingers* ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

:lol: Twas a wondrous weekend of Assured pleasure. All at one place, found me pyracy mates~ Rumba Rue, Durty Lillie, Christine, and of course :lol: me ever-lovin' Diego. :lol: The Ale Stand was a spectacular meeting ground. In fact, the weekend was so great, I even had a word with Pyrate Phil clearly spoken from the other coast. :lol: Many more faires to come - looking forward to more of me Pyracy mates to attend. Huzzah!

Blast!! I was out there, too! If only I had known... :lol:

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye, it was a great time! As always, great to see Rumba Rue again! Great to finally meet Diego, Rummy and Bloody Mary Bonney. And of course it was cool that I got Phil on the phone to talk with everyone. :lol: Ah, yes a good time was had by all, woo-hoo! :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

i am so burned poor little me.... on the upside i got a bit of a new beau so it all works out

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

If I could just ad two pence worth from me peanuts gallery,

This particular faire is in rolling hills where granite rocks and a creek bed terrain covered in huge oak trees and pepper trees. Some cactus and all green (from our way over abundant winter of record water fall) meadows and dry beds, but though mostly in a valley where without a breeze it can get very hot it was more than perfect with a cool breeze all afternoon and chilly nights where every star came out to say hi and share in passions play. As for the faire it had to have been a record patron attendance as the battles crowds were heard for miles not to mention parking was closed before 1:30 p.m. People were parking on streets and walking a mile to get in. Vendors were exhausted sitting in empty booths (tents) actually sold out! The faire actually ran out of beer! It was HUGE and perfect. Thanks to Christine for making the connection to CaptPhil for a coast to coast first from faire, Bloody Mary Bonney for dancing the legs off all the belly dancers. Rhumba Rue for a gracious hospitality and most of all my Buttercup for seeing a reason for loving me.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

it was the good bit phil lol and thank you diego i all the girls with me after the valkery left were part of my guild (cornish gamesmen)

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Just fer the many and the oh so few that read the posts out of yer own areas. Here in Nova Albion thar be twenty faires within 400 miles! Our season began three weeks ago and goes (with only three weekends without) till the middle of November. Ya wonders why californy is the place ye oughta be. Jes don't pack up yer bags and move to Beverly, (hills that is) swimmin pools , n movie stars.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.