Escondido Renaissance Faire

Rumba Rue

Well it be that time o' the year again fer the Escondido Ren-faire. This year it be two weekends- April 2-3, 9-10.

I'll be there sellin' me fine feathered hat pins, sharin' a space with Dream Lizard. Ye can find me (us) right along that cement walkway, sorta diagonal from the beer garden.

I'm bringin' a trunk o' fine costumes, $5.00 dubloons fer anything in it!

Some are brand new goodies. (I reeally had ta clear me closet out)

I'm hopin' ta see some o' ye fine people and get ta know ye better. Perhaps share a fine drink with ye.

Rumba Rue

**A balanced diet is a mug of rum in each hand** :ph34r:

Argggghhhh! We indeed me lady be worjkin gate and enjoyin one of the most wondrous faire locations in the west right there with ye! All o ye comin in please stop by and say hey won't you. Oh! all a ye Captain Jack Sparrow wish ye were's? He was there last fall mayhaps ye can meet 'im as we did.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Aye, o'er the past weekend at the sci-fi con, I did meet up with some fine pirates that will be at Escondido Faire (I don't know which group they be from, but I hope ta find out). They be fine folk I do hope ta get ta know better.

So I hope ta see many o' ye out there, so far there be no forecast fer rain. HOORAY - has the curse been broken? Let's hope so! (It's always rained the night before, the morning of, and sometimes during the day) Would love ta put that nickname o' the Escondido 'Rain' Faire ta rest- permanetly. :)

Rumba

** :lol: **

I am planning on going Rumba and Deigo, but not this coming weekend. I will be out of town, up in LA LA land-lol! Luckily for me the faire is doing 2 weekends in a row this year. I'm going to try for next weekend. Either Saturday or Sunday. At this time, I'm not sure which cuz my co-worker is taking her maternity leave very soon. We still have yet to find a replacement for her. So the other girl and I will be working practically everyday until we get someone in there to help out. I usually have Saturdays off, but that may change. We shall see what happens.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well then come out and play with us Red o' the Wake!

Rumba Rue

** :) **

:huh:

I'll not be making it this year. (sigh)

Everyone have fun and bring back pictures to post!!! :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Nay not Iron Bess! :huh: I missed you in Palm Springs as well :huh: Were you there and didn't say hi? I would think that I would recognize you my lady with stylish blade. Dang! ok then southern in three weeks (have you heard or read any of the latest skuttle?) Dry as in arid!

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

I'll be there next weekend. I'll be with Port of the Black Sail if anyone wants to come by and say hi! I'm sure I'll see you there Christine, right?

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

I'll be there next weekend. I'll be with Port of the Black Sail if anyone wants to come by and say hi! I'm sure I'll see you there Christine, right?

Ye hang around the Port of Black Sail? Cool! I may have seen ya before then....maybe...hmmm... :rolleyes: And next weekend is when I'm planning on attending. I'm up in LA right now for the whole weekend.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Alba Novion subscribers to fact and not fiction it be a great time had at faire in Escondido last weekend. The food it were great and the ale very well chilled and the wenches be waitin in line to gets at the kissin. Pleas say hello and get there early as you can the lots where you park be mushy grass and feels like quicksand.

I think i may have had a bit to much fun over the weekend

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Christine,

This is actually my first year with Port, but for some reason I have been elected head wench....not sure if I like that title but I get to sit in my own chair and tell people what to do (nicely of course) so if you pop by you'll be able to pick me out and of course you already know Dagger IF you remember him (of course he thinks everyone does) ....hehehehehehe. He's such a silly man..... :huh:

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Oh, yes, Dagger-lol! Rather hard to forget about him-lol! Is the same Captain still there? I think his name be Captain Bishop

right? :ph34r: In October last year, their group was so small compared to April of 2004. So many went to the Vegas faire instead.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Yup, still the same Captain. It seems like we are getting new members left and right. I'm sure it has to do with the upswing of pirates. Vegas was fun.....