Pirate Invasion! Maryland Sept. 20 & 21

Stynky Tudor

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arr there Cheryl, now don’t be mad :blink:

It was a bit of effort for us this time around, 2 or 3 + hours of driving doesn’t usually phase us so much. But with the storm, the extra guests we brought along with us plus the hotel we booked not ‘aving power, I think I’m still needing some time fer recovering.

We had a grand time and will go again next year for sure! I’m just not sure that we are going to be able to swing anymore events for awhile.

And don’t you mind about being early with Hallarween, it be right around the corner and not to early to setup for.

Congratulations for your wee one's soon to be Burfday!

If you do happen to get together with Flint, Katey and their wee one, tell'em hi from the Stynky Clan.

Sorry to have missed you at the faire.

Ahoy there Cushy Bottoms,

What a great Costume, a feast fer the eyes!

I spent way to much time just on the other side of you, or over the buildings and shops across from or where your picture was taken. Me kid duties had me either by the fantasy Armor stall (where Capt. Flint found me) or in the Food Court, the White Heart Tavern was sort of in the middle of that somewhere.

I pretty much looked like me avatar I think...or is that to small to see?

• 2 weeks later...

Ahoy, Mateys

To be puttin' this back on the top 'o the list, I'll be showin' up to the Maryland Renaissance Festival for closing day - Sunday October 19th. I'll be there with me best drinkin' buddy Pirate George. Not sure how I'll dress though.

And Yes, I know it's been a while since this was active, but I too must make my observations of the time we had at MRF for Pirate Invasion Weekend...

Capt. Flint and I had such a wonderful time, and so did Pirate Lass Maggie (she still talks of riding the elephant). We thank everyone for coming to the event, and special thanks to Hawkyns and to the Tudor crew for coming down to enjoy further festivities at our Port 'O Call. Let's do it again next year... without the Hurricane!

Stynky - Me eyes be Hazel.

Riches to all,

Katey O'T.