How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

I'm not completely sure, but I think I popped the 4th metatarsal on my right foot, about midpoint. It hurts like hell when I walk on it, and worse when I turn on it. Fencing lunges are out, and riding will be interesting. Damn it, I'm falling apart. :lol:

They say the best play with pain. Let's see if I'm one of the best.... :lol::lol:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you need a nice tea and a massage. Take the next flight to Hamburg...

oy.. I'll go for a hot soak and massage, and a plate of apple struedel. No spaetzal tho.. don't like it.

My cold is still alive and making my head ache, but the worst is my back. Its so stiff that it took me 20 min to get my sox on.. just the sox.

I hate feeling old.. (go ahead Ciearran.. touch it!)

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

darlin.. today I feel so bad, that if you were naked as the day you were born, spread eagle in front of me wit nothing but a smile on.. I would have to pass...

but I would give ya an ticket for later. woohoooo!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

oy.. I'll go for a hot soak and massage, and a plate of apple struedel. No spaetzal tho.. don't like it.

Apfelstrudel & Spaetzle are not common here in the north.

Here you get fish in many kinds, cabbage, potatoes, asparagus (now until June). Sweet is "rote Gruetze", a stew of red fruits, served cold with vanilla sauce or icecream.

Otherwise, I'm not such a bad cook, so also the Apfelstrudel can be realized.

Already bought your ticket? :unsure:

darlin.. today I feel so bad, that if you were naked as the day you were born, spread eagle in front of me wit nothing but a smile on.. I would have to pass...

but I would give ya an ticket for later. woohoooo!

I give ridiculously good backrubs, darlin'. And I can cook up anything that might delight you. :) :unsure:

Yo ho ho! Or does nobody actually say that?

A mum? Bloody hell no.. :) Though a cute idea, Arthur. No.. just a proud new owner of 6 wee kittens and now attempting to figure out what to do with them in the future... luckily I've all my nails...

Aye, MerryD... a soak in a hot tub sounds fabulous.

Plenty o' German food nearby. Amanas are great for German specialties. Only problem I am having at the moment... is obtaining a cherry like fruit from the Caribbean that is unavailable in the US... called Acerola? Anyone have some they can ship? I read it helps with boost your immune system and gets rid of fatigue.

Jack... ye are a devil! Temptin' women with backrubs! That specifically be a weakness of mine!

:unsure:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Quite tragical. Maybe sometimes you'll come over? My promise for a tea and a massage will be valid until...you're here:)

someday i hope to take you up on that! :unsure:

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Plenty o' German food nearby. Amanas are great for German specialties. Only problem I am having at the moment... is obtaining a cherry like fruit from the Caribbean that is unavailable in the US... called Acerola? Anyone have some they can ship? I read it helps with boost your immune system and gets rid of fatigue.

Jack... ye are a devil! Temptin' women with backrubs! That specifically be a weakness of mine!

:ph34r:

Ahoy, ahoy,

what, please, are Amanas? If you mean the fruit "Ananas", it's not quite german, it's...caribbean.

Acerola-cherry otherwise is german/ european. You can't eat it as a fruit. It's awful sour. Here you get it in sweets and in tablets. Indeed, it boosts up your immune system with it's vitamine-C. Just the thing against scorbute on sea journeys.

I can send you some of the sweets or pastills, the fruit itself noone offers 'cause you can't eat.

a devil I'm not, lassie. But when looking like me, cooking is the only way to win a lass' heart.

yours,

Jack

Ahoy, ahoy,

what, please, are Amanas? If you mean the fruit "Ananas", it's not quite german, it's...caribbean.

Acerola-cherry otherwise is german/ european. You can't eat it as a fruit. It's awful sour. Here you get it in sweets and in tablets. Indeed, it boosts up your immune system with it's vitamine-C. Just the thing against scorbute on sea journeys.

I can send you some of the sweets or pastills, the fruit itself noone offers 'cause you can't eat.

a devil I'm not, lassie. But when looking like me, cooking is the only way to win a lass' heart.

yours,

Jack

Ahoy Captain Russell...

Ooooh, the Amanas is what was and is a German Colony of old with many a fine shops and plenty of wineries around to tickle th' taste. As well as the good restuarants there with their incredible faire of fine German specialties.

It would be most graciously kind of ya as this piratess needs some good boosters to be rid of whatever illness be keepin' me down. I read that there is a sweet version as well as the more common sour-pucker version. Either way, this fruit is a fine fruit t' help any poor soul down with any illness.

Again most gracious an' kind of ye. I'll be sendin' ya a message soon 'nough.

Now I could be sayin' the same when winnin' a gent in th' same manner... B)

Alas, all... I'm back in m' bunk here in m' cabin... as the weather may have put me back under... aye... despite yesterday bein' in better spirits.. t'day... I'm will with painful ears, sore throat, etc. I more than pray now... I beg for it all t' end!

Th' felines be doin' well.... mama an' her 6 wee ones.

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Feeling slightly sore. I had my medical procedure this morning and there were some abnormal cels that had to be scraped. It could have become cancerous if left alone. They had to do a biopsy, such a joy to be a woman, ugh! But all is good now, yay! lol! :P

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'm very tired. I've been moving. I spent all of last week packing, all weekend moving, and I'm spending all of this week (after work) unpacking. I'm exhausted. I moved from a second story apartment to a split level house. The stairs!!! So many stairs!!!

But I'm happy. I'm very happy. :lol: