How Do You FEEL Now?

PyratePhil

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow to awaken this mornin'.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Rummy, ye were missed whilst away.

Very sorry to hear that ye are feelin' so awful. I would bet that the stress from havin' to keep vigil at the hospital (as well as jes bein' around hospital germs) has contributed to yer cold.

Try to rest. I hope ye feel better soon and that everything works out fer the best fer the family member in the hospital.

I wonder if one of the most important steps on our journey is the one in which we throw away the map.

-- Loreena McKennitt

My fathers knew of wind and tide, and my blood is maritime.

-- Stan Rogers

I don't pretend to be captain weird.

I just do what I do.

-- Johnny Depp

Ugh, something definately is wrong with my 'system'. I came down ill again over the weekend and it's getting to be real problem. Gads, I was seriously ill just not two weeks or less ago, now again?

I've tried to figure out what's causing it. I think it might have to do with chocolate. Prior to getting ill so often, I've had a fair amount of chocolate in one form or another. SO I've now decided to do away with anything with chocolate in it and see if that helps clear up the problem.

In any case, I'm feeling better, but not great.

PAIN STILL. . .If anyone wants details e-mal or pm me/

Because I can't sit infront of the computer long at the moment Going to check one more thing and off to bed

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

I FEEL GREAT! I met a nice teacher last night and without asking she gave me her number(s) I gotta say God is watching over me.. From the bottom dwelling loser I was left for dead for I rise from deceipt and ruin as death did not become me and my new life..... well, it begins. Huzzah!

Touch somebody you don't know today with a smile.

"Teacher says she wants to see me after school!" <_<:huh:

and if you do it wrong she makes you do it over.

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."