Aztec Gold!

LadyBarbossa

Cool., I just tried it Cap'n Pete Straw ., and yea I can hear it ! I hadnt noticed it., but yes it pings well.

Oh, now I just had t'try it with me own RomaGold one from HarborMaster.

Yes it does ring, but now my finger hurts. :lol:

Lady B. seems very happy with her Master Replica, Wolfy Wench. And MR does have a good reputation in the prop community. At least this is priced nicely - not like the $450 lightsabers. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

And the $499.00 Star Trek Phaser sold out and now being jacked up to 1000.00 and up on ebay. ?

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

:) Aye, wolfy... I'm VERY pleased with the MR Aztec Gold. Made of metal I haven't had troubles with it. I have sensative skin & it hasn't irritated my skin. So.. that's a plus. It states that it's gold plated. :: Shrugs:: I can't really deny that or confirm it. But.. all in all.. it's a fabulous possession.

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

..and, as I said, three are here.

Can I just say .. the "roma gold" one has SO much more heft to it!  What's much more incredibly impressive is that when ye flip it in the air just the right way (clipping it with yer fingernail when ye do so), it will ring most wonderfully.  The commercially-available ones lack this feature -- they sound like zinc.

Shaelyn and I both tried it when we first took them out of the package sent by HarborMaster...oh how wonderful a sound it is indeed!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got me roma gold Aztec coin in the mail today, and I must say, it's great!! I have another one that came from overseas...it's very nice, too, but the detail in HM's coin is FAR superior - crisp and clear. Very, Very nice indeed. I also like the roma gold tone as opposed to the bright gold, it just looks...less tacky... :huh:

Very nice - thanks SO much for it and yes, I think I might be interested in another if you make up another batch!!

;)

das