Aztec Gold!

LadyBarbossa

I know a few out there have posted getting them... But.. I'd figured making this more.. "Official"

I'M LOVING IT!

A pirate friend of mine got it for me... & it's just fabulous!

Alas, the Master Replicas site if down for the moment... but.. it's available in various places... I have yet to find it around here.

I wear it all the time. At first .. no recognition.. but.. nearly every day.. someone recognizes it... "It's the Aztec gold!" .. "It's the gold from Pirates!"

Kids love it more so... they want one!

I hope it's put out in more places locally... cause otherwise.. people will not know it's available.. & no one will buy it.

To have a look see... BigBadToystore online has them

Aztec Gold

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Those who buy Master Replica products gave up on this because MR kept slipping the release date.

First it was last July (in time for Comic-Con in San Diego), then September, then November, then December....ad naseum.

But I'm glad to hear they FINALLY got them out - and that you have one, Lady B. B)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

No, since it's cursed you'll be rescued by Lee Arenberg.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

No they actually are cursed - with every Aztec Coin order you'll begin receiving Museum Replica's catalog of Renaissance tunics ad nauseum until they break your will and you order one. :P

:P

Gods that is a bloody curse! I dun be thinkin' that 'nyone can be savin' ya from that horrid fate!

I have waited a LONG time - ok, over a year - to get ahold of one. & now.. I do. Worth the wait.

As I mentioned... mine was sent to me by a fellow pirate. Part of my payment for a fine dress that I made for them.

I wear mine constantly now

ahhh.. I heard of the silver one. Oooh, would be VERY nice to get hold of the silver one as well! For silver means "death".. brass means "resurrection".. an' gold obviously means "deity".

Hey.. Mr. Arenberg's not that bad looking.. I'll side with Keira on that one! :)

If it be a cursed coin that brings in that lot of gents... I wouldn't mind. :P

:P

My third coin arrived today.... 855 to go? Is that the number?

(races madly through the other forums so as not to lose the next game of Trivial Pursuit -- Pirates of the Carribbean Edition).

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Aye.. there are 882 pieces all together in that stone chest. So.. if you have 3 of them... all you need is 879 pieces more! :)

:lol:

The Drink Does not satisfy!., and the Blood ? Avast Lass indeed your stowin' yer own piece of Cortez's Cursed Gold.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Aye... a fine piece it be.

There be something erie & spooky about a woman who's name means "Resurrection"... & she holds a piece of Aztec Gold!

:ph34r:

..and, as I said, three are here.

Can I just say .. the "roma gold" one has SO much more heft to it! What's much more incredibly impressive is that when ye flip it in the air just the right way (clipping it with yer fingernail when ye do so), it will ring most wonderfully. The commercially-available ones lack this feature -- they sound like zinc.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Cool., I just tried it Cap'n Pete Straw ., and yea I can hear it ! I hadnt noticed it., but yes it pings well.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

OOooh, thenecklacethenecklace!! That's what I'm talking about!! I was waiting for this. Their stupid showcase at Comicon had a lot of people fooled that they were going to be out at least that year. Lies. >.<

Best thing is that... they're BEAUTIFULLY CHEAP.

'Ey, does anyone have one and can tell me if they are good quality?