Debut Sail of the Royaliste's Guns

Click the links below to see video of the Royaliste's new guns in action!! Turn up the speakers and listen to these iron ladies roar!!

Port Side Fires!

Pardon that I am learning to drive my new camera and didn't realize that you can't shoot lengthwise video!

Starboard Gun Blazes!!

Big Blast From the Starboard Side!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are wonderful Claire!!

And I thankee. Being in a slip so far down South, I'd not get to see such detail for some time!

SOOoooo... thar be a cannon named for you now is it?? (chuckle) Sure'n that's an honour to be shoot'n your mouth off over! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm glad that all of you enjoyed the photos- I just put some from the Angel Island Pirate Raid up also.

Bess, you're right, I DID shoot my mouth off that there is a cannon named Claire- it was the first thing I told my students on Monday morning! And they were quite impressed!! :)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Aye Royaliste,

Claire done a fine job wi' the pictures!!! Tha' musta been Grand! Just Bloody Grand firin' off them Cannons!!! Great Spirits, I pray all works out for me trip!

Mind Ye, I just got back from vacation, three days of which were spent crewin' a battery... all told over 4 days we expended 45 rounds! AArgh!!!! I hope ta have pics soon...

Wassat ya say? sorry, ye need ta speak up a bit.... :D

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

I'm not surprised that your class be proud of you Capt'n of the Quills!!

Given them a whole new meaning for the term *Old Iron pants!* :D

Great Guns Girl!!!!! :D

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

My 2-year old daughter Morgan is completely nuts for the video of the cannons shooting,... she keeps coming up to me and sayin' "Mommy, watch the Boom? Watch the Boom?? Fire n' the hole!!" :D:D

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Why thank ye.. I am mightily proud of her! Named her after the Goddess of war and the sea (Morrigan, which we call her when she's being ornery.. which is most the damn time) and Morgan Le Fay of Arthurian legend. A lot to live up to, but she bears it up nicely...

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

Do you all know how hard it can be for a pirate when your compared to a cannon? Being the hubby of the famous Claire of Tales of the Seven Seas isn't an easy task mates!

You just gotta love the way she gets after things don't ya? LOLOLOL :ph34r::lol::unsure:

Now don't get mad at me ya Pirate wench!

And I be t' other named Cheryl. My almost 4 year old son Duncan thought it was cool for mommy to have a cannon named for her. He said that the little cannon in the middle was Duncan. I didn't want to break his heart.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"