Debut Sail of the Royaliste's Guns

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just went to the great big effort to see what all the fuss was about. Visited the Port Royal Privateers website. Got a few observations and comments of my own, of course...

1. Damn! That's a whole lotta rules and regulations for a pirate outfit! Seemed counter-intuitive to me at first! I thought pirates had a blatant disregard for rules and regulations. I thought that's why they're called 'pirates.' But upon further reflection, I bet those Rules are written for a darn good reason, and I'm sure a great deal of thought was put into them. I admire that. A lot!

2. That 'Witch of Wood' is one amazing Ship! I would enjoy very much the opportunity to see her in person.

3. The choice of paint color and lettering style used on "Witch of Wood" is eyecatching!

4. Feelin' piraty all of a sudden. Thinkin' hard on filling out an application for membership into the Guild. Would love to join all of you, Witch though I am!

5. Pirating by "Board & Committee" just seems very appropriate, given that it takes a great deal of effort to organize a bunch of pirates. Without rules, there would be nothing to break!

Suffering from 'Pirate Envy' and wish I could join in the fun!!

Blessed be

Rosalinda

Spoken like a Capt'n with a sturdy keel!! :ph34r:

Mate's, it's important to remember that one member does not speak for an entire guild.... and I m'self, do believe that what was said was meant with a smack of Piratical thunder and was really meant to arouse some fun and theatrical squabble, not an all out war of personal attacks or name calling.

So let's bury the cutlass and get back to the business of Ojai!! :ph34r:

Now Capt'n of the Sturdy Keel... about those *pop guns* you'll be hauling into town..... :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well now... I was just wonder'n 'bout all the fuss.

Stout guns are they? Worth the powder to blow them to... :ph34r: Ahh well, you know!!

Parley indeed! :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:ph34r:

Aye, we'll be a sight on I-5, that much is certain! I'll have the decaying corpse of "Jeff" in the back of our pickup! Forming a fleet for the drive and making a pirate convoy we'd be quite a sight- Neko is commuting with us and his truck is riddled with realistic-looking bullet holes... Gotta get some good Jolly Roger antenna flags for us all!!

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

It is kinda. :ph34r:

It's a black Mickey type antenna ball with a skull face, a tri corner hat with a skull and crossbones on it and a red bandana.

If it only played Yo Ho Ho it would be near to perfect! :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif