Tsunami Kate

William Brand

Silkie enters from the back room carrying a rhum cake singing "Happy Birthday" and the others at Kate's join in. Not a candle is to be seen. Once the baked treat is set infront of Lady Snow Silkie takes fire to its surface, it burns for a breif moment and then is snuffed out before it can burn the cake creating a tastey carmalized crust.

You have been far to long away m'Lady!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! tis most wondrous silkie - thanks so much! drinks all round!

:lol::lol::lol:B)B)B)B)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Where's this tavern? on Jamaica?

Me brudder an I might like a drink an a meal an more drink, maybe more drink afer that. . . . .

Barkeep! dust off yur servin wenches an send them our way!

It is spoken of geographically in only one place on the Pub in the First Book of the Watch Dog. The Tsunami is mentioned at the beginning of the story while the Watch Dog is at La Desirade, a small island located about 8 km off the coast of Grande Terre, the eastern half of the island of Guadeloupe.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...

[Hester walks into the Tsunami Kate, flanked by two handsome Irish bits of rough. As Hester notes the interior details of the refurbished but land-bound ship, her eyes widen in awe.]

Wow, William ... what a beautiful place you've got here! It's brilliant.

This is the perfect cool, quiet hideaway after last night's mayhem and debauchery at the hot tub.

But, well... debauchery works up an appetite.

So, William, do you think the kitchen could do a full English breakfast for me, please? Oh, and for Colin and Stu here, too...

english_breakfast.jpg

Oh, ta!

cup-of-tea.11.17.05.jpg

Ah, and a nice cuppa too! Bless you William!

Cheers, Hester

pirate-jenny-text.jpg

*Prods* And to friends! Now what be on the menu..Im starving...

"Sir William, ye best get some of this fine food t' Siren, looks like she's wastin' away before our very eyes!"

Jacky can't believe the menu, "I can see why everyone from the pub comes here t' eat!"

Too kind. May I interest you in something from our wine list?

"Tis a lengthy wine list, Sir William. I'll have a glass of yer Portuguese Tawny Port, thank ye." Jacky looks about the Tsunami Kate, which is rich in local color and steeped in pub lore. The Tsunami Kate bares witness to William Red Wake's passion for food, art, and friends. Jacky sighs, and wishes Ransom were here.