Tsunami Kate

William Brand

I would be honored to share a pie with you. Then I must leave for the night..Will be going to Padre Island tomorrow and will not return till tuesday..Hoping to take more Pirate pics on the beach this time..

So Bring on the Pie..Heres to Friendships long lasting!

Yes. Take many pictures.

Aye. Here's to friendships made and maintained.

image.jpeg.6e5f24495b9d06c08a6a4e051c2bcc99.jpeg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully I will be able to take lots..Maybe this time my digital camera will not be so fuzzy. im so excited cannot wait to get to the coast, I miss it very much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Missed Siren! B)

Missed Dinner! B)

Missed cholocate! B)

Missed pie! B)

B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)B)

William I work nights and all of my friends here are asleep when I am at work, at work when I am asleep and many are three hours behind me when I am awake!

I need a special meal and lots of chocolate and many hugs if you gots em!

Gives Silkie a little basket filled with bath salts, loofahs, lotions and scented soaps and candles, with a steamy pirate romance and a bath pillow.

now you may go and relax...And ye did not miss me..Im here..*hugs Silkie*

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

hi there william -

got anything for a tired worker here? tired and hungry and sore muscles.... need i say more? ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Siren! Thank ya luv! So sweet uv ya.

Silkie hugs Siren before she slides behind the partition that William has erected once again around the bath, her arms ladened with the care basket and chocolates. She lights the candles and discreetly slides up to her chin into the hot water.

Mmmmmmmm. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Oooooooooooo.

By the sound of it one might think she is not alone!

Splashing a bit she covers the surface of the water with bubbles. She places the bath pillow 'just so', dries her hands and opens the romance novel (never read one of these before) as she lays back to read.

OH! Siren, are you still there? William... or somebody ...Could you be so kind as to bring me a glass of Irish cream liquor ...the good stuff ...the home made stuff!

Laughs and winks at William and fetches the bottle requested and discreetly places it behind the screen..'M'Lady your posion has arrived...Say William time to Part-y...I made Pyrate Legend...

Laughs and winks at William and fetches the bottle requested and discreetly places it behind the screen..'M'Lady your posion has arrived...Say William time to Part-y...I made Pyrate Legend...

Aye. You did at that. My congratulations.

:lol::lol: Hey wait a minit..I gets a sample and she gets a whole cake...Mudslide or Plunder Me Cherry please...

William tis divine...Simply divine..Now how about a dance?

Excellent.

Why don't we begin with a nice red wine over a conversation of old friends.

I had a friend years and years ago that I haven't seen in ages. She was the second oldest in a close grouping of triplets. Her name was Kathy. Her sisters were a very angry lot, but she was somehow very pleasant. She was always saying hello to everybody. She lived outside of clicks and groups. She was completely above all the surface features of people. She always stopped to pick up people who were socially left behind.

I would like to toast to Kathy, wherever she may be.

Ohhhhh! For me?! William, hope your wife doesn't mind ...I think I have just fallen in love with you!

Siren, please share! If I eat that whole cake the water displacement in this tub will be ...embarassing!

William, as to dancing ...sounds to me like you are trying to avoid some footwork with some side-stepping! :lol:

Silkie, I would be honored to share yer cake. And William to Kathy!

Hmm to my Grandmother who taught me how important it was to be seen as an individual and to treat others as I wish to be treated, and the most important thing she taught me...Do not cas stones unless my own back doorstep be free of them.

Silkie, I would be honored to share yer cake. And William to Kathy!

Hmm to my Grandmother who taught me how important it was to be seen as an individual and to treat others as I wish to be treated, and the most important thing she taught me...Do not cas stones unless my own back doorstep be free of them.

To Siren's Grandmother.

A toast to my own mother with the finest cognac. To a woman that sacrificed much and struggled steadfast to ensure that I never went without the essentials growing up. ( Such as working two jobs to pay the bills and provide shelter.) For the fact that she never said I could not do something, no matter how out landish it may have been. That she encouraged me to spread my wings and persue my dreams, that nothing was unobtainable. For the fact that she never gave up, regardless of health obsticles or bad times. She taught me that life's setbacks are just a challenge to be met and conquered, not wallowed in.

Je vous amie, maman!

...Or lay these bones in an unworthy urn, Tombless, with no rememberance over them: Either our history shall with full mouth Speak freely of our acts, or else our grave, Like a Turkish mute, shall have a toungueless mouth, Not worshipped with a waxen epitaph... King Henry V- William Shakespeare

'She wore a gown the color of storms, shadows and rain and a necklace of broken promises and regrets.'~Susanna Clarke

Attention! All formats of plot and characterizations produced under the monikers "Aurore Devareaux" or "Tempest Fitzgerald" are protected under the statutes of Copyright law. All Rights Reserved. F.T.M.