PARF Pirate Weekend Set

Mick MacAnselan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ay, me & Jim be looking foward to a full tankard, and warm breezes, says I. And we'll probably have Mad Madam Mystique in tow.

But since it be so far off, Jim & I will be slipping down to Cancun in Feb. for a week of sun & Margaritas.

Together we shall sail the sea, best friends we'll always be. But, if we should ever disagree, the hell with you, and hurray for me.

At least now that we have the official Pyracy buttons, we will be able to tell who our fellow pirates arrrrr.

We will be at PA but donna think we will be at MD, unless o' course me sis 'n I leave him and the bilge rats home.....hmmmm me thinks a plan is brewin'.

AAARRRGGGG!!!!!! I see me sis is plottin ta get ways from her hubby again. Aye sis iffin ye can do it I am sure I can sneak out to. Lets see what happens shall we.

AM looking forward to the PARF pryate weekend. Might even rent out the bilgerats to the gypsies or even to some pyrates as cabin boys. THe lass I will keep until see is old enough to hold her own. ^_^^_^^_^

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

• 1 month later...

oh Mick me dear, I certainly hope to be able to attend these festivities!!!

B)

I am sure many o' the jury rig will be comin out again to play.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

;) aye, of course we'll be there! being season pass holders, it's a must! and, of course, wouldn't miss fling! it's only 11 weeks away! ;)

~snow :D

with faith, trust and pixiedust, everything is possible ;)

if it be tourist season, why can't we shoot them?

IWG #3057 - Local 9

emmf steel rose player - bella donna, 2005

improv cast member and dance instructor - fort tryon medieval festival

lady neige - midsummer renaissance faire

Can't wait to get there this year. Will be up pirate weekend and I will be there with me sis Mad Women Cheryl ,Crispy Dick, and there cabin boy Skylarking Catfish. I will be there with me cabin boys Mad voodoo Wiggins, Buccanear Skuttlebutt, and Jolly Maggie. Hopefully, our capt'n does not miss the turn this time, and we get there on time. Took us two hours to get there from MD because he missed the turn. OH well am lookingforward to meeting all of you. :ph34r:

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Isn't there a campground near the fair grounds?I would love to try to have a pirate incampment there that weekend or just saturdaynight so I wouldn't have to drive back that night.

Anyone else in for that ?????

Crimson,

Here's a link to a list of campgrounds that are supposed to be close to PARF. I have never been to any of them, so I can't really say...

http://www.parenfaire.com/groups/innkeeper...campgrounds.htm

Don't know whether I'd camp or not, since I'm about a half hour drive away.

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

actually mick - the winery isn't in manheim. the post ofice is cornwall and they are between cornwall and manheim. and i know that there is a campground just south of the fairegrounds, i think it's on the right, off rt.72.

IWG #3057 - Local 9

wouldn't that be a "Wench Of Honor"

I think we would be there for saturday,and some may stay for sunday too. I would like to get there everly saturday morning,set up my gear,go to fair and thenafter a day at the fairwe would go back to camp for some fun around the campfire with a band of pirates,drink beer and rum and eat good food....

At Marylands pirate week end Wolfmut,one of the bands at renn came to or incampment and played for us....that was cool .

Are any of you guys coming down for the Fells Point pirate invation on thr 16th of april????

"No matter where you go. There you are."

:rolleyes: unless something changes, we'll be there all weekend! B)

IWG #3057 - Local 9

Isn't there a campground near the fair grounds?I would love to try to have a pirate incampment there that weekend or just saturdaynight so I wouldn't have to drive back that night.

Anyone else in for that ?????

I do recall a campground almost directly across the street from the fairgrounds... hmmm... well, Corsair, my ole camping buddy, what do you say? I am game....

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

you know i have no problem with it......sounds fun,and we dont have to drive back to Maryland the same night,,,,what a buzz kill that is.

maybe we can round up afew more people from the fair to join us in singging some shanties around the camp fire :)

"No matter where you go. There you are."

you know i have no problem with it......sounds fun,and we dont have to drive back to Maryland the same night,,,,what a buzz kill that is.

maybe we can round up afew more people from the fair to join us in singging some shanties around the camp fire :)

I seriously doubt THAT would be a problem!