PARF Pirate Weekend Set

Mick MacAnselan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye me sis Madwoman Cheryl, Crispy Dick, Skylarking Catfish, me and my bilegrats plan to be there also. Hopefully it does not rain like it did last time got very very and was in a foul mood. Looking forward to going this year too. Hope to see you there.

Sealegs Constance

I am what I am

Rats :D

- Wish I could make it, but that is the closing weekend of Pennsic :) .

Some of me crew will probably be there though. ;)

Captain Duncan McGuyver

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

The Juryrig

MDRF Based Social & Renfaire Crew

The Juryrig

Port Tortuga

A Piracy based Pennsic household

B09 Block, The Highlands (Up Hill & Left)

Port Tortuga

- Wish I could make it, but that is the closing weekend of Pennsic :) .

Hey Duncan, isn't Pennsic like 9 days long or somethin'? After 7 days, seems like ye might need the relative relaxation of PARF...

Some of me crew will probably be there though.    ;)

As fer yer crew I have no doubt some of 'em will be there. I think about half of 'em were there last year, or per'aps it were a quarter of 'em I were seein' double. :D

The Dread Pyrate MacAnselan

aka Mick

Getting into my home turf! I'll be there with swords on! B)

MercenaryWench, you a PARF local? Don't believe I've 'ad the pleasure. Not too many of us Preemptive Salvage Engineers at PARF, so mebbe I'd know ye if'n I saw ye.

PARF local, but only just started going this past season. Yeah, hung around the Pirate's cove for the last 4 or so weeks of the faire. I'm suppossing that you're stuck - er, um, from around this area too B)

PARF local, but only just started going this past season. Yeah, hung around the Pirate's cove for the last 4 or so weeks of the faire. I'm suppossing that you're stuck - er, um, from around this area too ^_^

Aye, Mechanicsburg. Only about a 30 minute drive. Or more like 20 minutes to faire and 40 minutes goin' home. :)

aka Mick

Guest Barbette

I'll be missing pirate weekend at PARF this year too, since it's during the run of NYRF. ^_^

I'm sure some of my fellow Pilgrims will be at PARF though, since that is home faire for about half the crew. They're usually found sitting at one of the pubs. :)

If anyone is out for Celtic Fling weekend, I'll be there with bells on!

I'm sure some of my fellow Pilgrims will be at PARF though, since that is home faire for about half the crew.  They're usually found sitting at one of the pubs.  :)

Pilgrims... now that sounds familiar. Would that be CAPT Stubing and that lot? Dangerous crew, that! And a whole bunch of fun.

aka Mick

I'll probably be there and hopefully dragging along some of my crew.

Barbette, I'll probably be at celtic weekend too. I have to see what the job situation is like then.

Chaos, panic, pandemonium - my work here is done.

Master-At-Arms,

Crew Of The Vigilant

Baltimore Maryland Based

17th & 18th Century Naval Living History

Crew Of The Vigilant

Guest Barbette
I'm sure some of my fellow Pilgrims will be at PARF though, since that is home faire for about half the crew.  They're usually found sitting at one of the pubs.  :)

Pilgrims... now that sounds familiar. Would that be CAPT Stubing and that lot? Dangerous crew, that! And a whole bunch of fun.

That would be Capt. Merrill MacStubbing (aka Sean the Reaver) et al. The Cap'n is a boothie at NYRF so he wont' be down for pirate weekend either.

I'm guessing that we may have some mutual acquaintances.

Do you ever make your way to NYRF?

I'm guessing that we may have some mutual acquaintances.

Do you ever make your way to NYRF?

Never been t' NYRF, though it be on me wish list. I did hang out with CAPT MacStubbing and several others one time at PARF, back in 2002 maybe. Don't know if I've seen any of them since then. Oddly enough, though PARF is my home faire, I think I know more Pirate types from MDRF than PARF. There's just so dang many of 'em. As for NYRF folk, other than the crew from the Pilgrim, I know I've met some others (non-Pyratical) at PARF... I'm sure I could pick 'em out of a lineup, but wouldn't remember names unless reminded. Though I'm pretty sure that one was a wench named Theresa who was partial to men in kilts...I'm sure THAT narrows it down! :)

aka Mick

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there with bells on (yea right more like daggers) and just running about partying this year, baring the finding of another job at faire or vending at Greater Pittsburg Ren Faire.

Home turf!!!! woo hoo..

Can't wait for Faire season to start.

Is anyone going to Greater Pittsburg for pirate weekend this season. Will post dates as soon as I have them.

I'll be there with bells on (yea right more like daggers) and just running about partying this year, baring the finding of another job at faire or vending at Greater Pittsburg Ren Faire.

Huzzah!

...as long as ye don't have any more o' them dragons ridin' shotgun on yer shoulders...makes a feller shy, it does...

...Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum...

~ Vegetius

At least now that we have the official Pyracy buttons, we will be able to tell who our fellow pirates arrrrr.

We will be at PA but donna think we will be at MD, unless o' course me sis 'n I leave him and the bilge rats home.....hmmmm me thinks a plan is brewin'.

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"