NEW PICS FROM PIP 04!

Paisley

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Regards the Lass, Hugh, Amen, Sir- As regards Yer Photos, which we're all Dyin' to see, Alas! Ms. Paisley is Correct- We Cannot access that Account- By the By All, Bought the Bicycling through History DVD from Jamaica Rose at a PRP party the other Night- Mostly Atrocious- but It Does Feature Footage O' Cascabel and a Lot of Our Paradise Mates, especially the Tortuga Mutineers - And Seen Yer Own Beloved Captain, Ms. P-(and Ms.Merry-if'n Yer Out there) as well as PRP regulars Francisco de Beltrana( Jerry Reyes) and Louis Lambe-Plus in the Bonus Features Ya Gets Me Darlin' Bawdy Be Singing "Bell Bottom Trousers'-This wuz the Guy that Were Stickin' His Camera in Everyone's Face in Paradise, So We May Well See Ourselves in Part Two! FAir winds to all-

:blink: RtR :blink:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

By the By All, Bought the Bicycling through History DVD from Jamaica Rose at a PRP party the other Night- Mostly Atrocious- but It Does Feature Footage O' Cascabel and a Lot of Our Paradise Mates, especially the Tortuga Mutineers - And Seen Yer Own Beloved Captain, Ms. P

wooohooo! i'm famous! lol...hope i didn't look drunk again!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

ANYWAY Ms. Paisley, what I was trying to Say is it was Hurricane ye Sees on the DVD - Plus lotsa Folks You Met at PIP-Maybe You and Me will Be on the Next One, eh? :blink: RtR :blink:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Ahoy Callendish, I viewed yer Picture gallery on Yahoo. Wishes I was in 'em! But there is always next year..oh wait, next year is here! Yes, accessin' it was fine....cheers and grammercy Gunner.

yers, stinkin' rotten Durty Lillie La Fey

:blink:

:blink:

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

• 4 weeks later...