NEW PICS FROM PIP 04!

Paisley

Cinn...... I wouldn't think Disney Cruise ships would allow YOU onboard....

Just something about weapons of mass distruction and maiming......

Cinn IS a weapon of mass destruction. Or distraction.

:huh:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PING~~~Merrydeath

I too would love to meet up with you sometime - it's a shame our paths have not crossed yet.

You bet.. too bad my time is so short now, or my money is. I need to win the lottery!!

Until then, could you share some pics with us or me?

*looks at Paisley on his back, and chuckles at the sight*

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

thanks for the compliments....glad you enjoyed them.

i hope everyone can come down this year to see in person.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Ahoy, Mistress Paisley- Thankee so Much , Lass for Sharin' Yer Pics from Key West- I wish We was All still There- Are Ye Sure Yer not 19? Yr's, Roger "the Red" Cochoran :ph34r:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

Roger the Red Posted on Jan 12 2005, 01:03 AM

Ahoy, Mistress Paisley- Thankee so Much , Lass for Sharin' Yer Pics from Key West- I wish We was All still There- Are Ye Sure Yer not 19? Yr's, Roger "the Red" Cochoran

well....glad to see you still remember me! lol

and yes...i'm POSITIVE i'm older than 19!...way older!!!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

hey...if there's grass on the field, play ball!!!!!!

doh!

with a teenage daughter in my house, and after hearing that from Kid Rock about the Olsen twins at 16.. that is not one of my favorite quotes.

you are a baby face tho.. who would ever think about all the devious things you plan under that sweet face!!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, Merrydeath- She is A Baby Face- But as the Father of a 16 Yr Old Daughter, I agrees with Ye Regardin' the Quote. And I Would Hope the Loverly and Intelligent, Albeit Baby-Faced, Ms. Paisley Might find Someone with a Little Substance than Kid Rock to Quote. Speakin' o which Ye be Quite Youthful Lookin' Yerself, Merry-Was Ye a Childe Bride Then? Sure, and 'tis none of Me Bidness, I knows...Well, the Golden State

is Dryin' Out after a Week of the Devils Own Rain- Oh, Sh*te- I'm Talkin' 'Bout the Weather-I've Become Me Own Grandfather (Sigh) Til Next Time-Play Nice, Children :rolleyes:

"For I have dipped My Hands in Muddy Waters, and Must a Pirate be- A short but Merry Life shall be My Motto!"- Bartholomew Roberts

well lets see...ive just learned something....

i heard that quote from when i was in high school (along with 14 will get you 20) in the 80s....wayyyyyy before kid rock said it. matter o fact...never knew he said that bout them twins! so i plead innocent.

as to yer daughter, and any other young un....i seriously would never wish harm to any o them.

:rolleyes:

btw roger...the whole19 thing...snicker....iffin i was 19, that would have made me a mum at age 8!!!!! (seein how i have an 11yr old)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Greetings all!!! Just got back from Costco and finally got my pics done from PIP. I know, it has been 2 months but what can I say? I know, no excusses. I'll have them up as soon as I can get them transfered from the disc and find someplace to post them. There are few general photos.

Animal

:ph34r:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

(along with 14 will get you 20) in the 80s....wayyyyyy before kid rock said it. matter o fact...never knew he said that bout them twins! so i plead innocent.

as to yer daughter, and any other young un....i seriously would never wish harm to any o them.

:ph34r:

I know, hun.. you didn't mean anything by it, but it scares the heck out of me. The girls are learning sooner and sooner about sex and what goes fer love. If I see one more Bratz item like the I-CAndy dolls that look like bimbos for 6-12 year olds, I will burn some in effigy and tell the company owners I am going to curse them with scurvy!! and damn the boys who think its fun to have em young.

(rant off)You are a good soul, but that one quote ticks me off.

as for your pleading innocent.. (covers mouth and thinks about piercing rings) Ya know I love ya.. holes in your head and all. I know you wouldnt hurt a fly.. Nigel maybe.

Roger, I have kids in college, but I thank ya fer your comment. Are ya sure you are old enough to have a 16 year old?

Aminal, yahoo has a good base to put pics up on. You could be Aminalnsusi@yahoo.com :)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Ahoy, Merrydeath, Paisley and Welcome Hugh, and Well Met,Sir- Ladies, Ye Are Both Loverly - Young enough, But Old Enough to Know Better and to Care- Aye, We All Loves to Flirt and Play, But I agrees wit Merrydeath regardin' Cradle Robbers- They Be Scum. And Hugh Could Tell Ya One about Me- Though it Wasn't but an Observation, Still I felt Like a Right Sh*te when He Told Me the Female in Question was Younger than Me Daughter- I Can't Plead Innocence, Like Paisley- Drunkeness, Perhaps?

Anyway, Ms. P- I knows Yer 33 and I'm Sure Yer a Right Fyne Mum as Well- And Aye Loverly Merry-Got an 18 Yr Old Son Also- Ol' Rog will be Hittin' the Big 5-0 this April- an I finally figgered Out what I wants ta be when I grows up- A PYRATE! Fair winds to Ye- Roger the Red B)

Well Mates and Scalliwags, I be accused of cradle robbin' unfairly as well once...and be utterly shocked at the mere thought of it! I agrees most completely with Merry I do's and agrees with even that Roger The Red! Them that would take an under-age person in that way is S.C.U.M.

B)

Aye, then, even "Pyrates Got Standards" likes I always say eh Rog? Standards, now in the adult catagory, we have perhaps different standards....(he he) but that be fer a different pyracy Pub catagory true?

They even did a survey on it I believes.... B)

Aye, need more java....

Adieu,

Yers

DL

B)B)

Pyracy in all it's Glory,

Yers,

D.L.

aka DurtyLaFey

member of a few crewes....but that be a personal question.

callenish gunner Posted on Jan 16 2005, 12:17 AM

Paisley, My Lass ....The photos are great wish there were moreof them and that others would post theirs as well....i will be posting mine soon ....-Hugh

nice to see ya finally made it callenish!...was missing admiring that fine white beard of yours :)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Great Pics.., I love photos.., kinda lets the rest of us all know we are not nutts dreaming of a Pirates life. Very Cool indeed.

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"