Pirate Fan Trip

hurricane

Hi all,

Just wanted to give you an update on the Pirates trip!!

For those who want to be a part but are a wee bit shorter on doubloons than they would like to be - They now have Weekend only and Jamaica only options available.

Here's the rundown for the weekend portion on the windjammer

Weekend Only Option

The other option is to do all the Jamaica portions of the trip, which you can see on the regular itinerary(go past the weekend portion and the rest the trip is included)

POTC trip itinerary

The hope is that more people will be able to join up for at least some of the fun!!!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it June yet?!? :(

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: my crew is marrooning me.....lol..... :lol:

luckly i'll be in aruba.....why dont you guys sail by and say hi????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Aruba?!? Woo Hoo! It'll be nice knowin' there is another of our kind nearby... er, and by the by, its nice ta see ya, Pais... missed ya!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

• 3 weeks later...

We have returned from the land of pirates. Our tours of Jamaica and Nassau were beyond belief. In short, visits to Port Charles, Flamstad (one of Morgan's viewpoints and the ambassador's home), Firefly (home of Noel Coward and Morgan's hilltop home), Spanish Town (where Bonny, Reed and Rackam were tried), Gallow's Point, the historic archives of Jamaica to view original documents of the period, the Runaway Caves in Ocho Rios, which were used as a pirate hideout by the likes of Blackbeard, and oh, my favorite part... getting to not only see but hold treasure from the Sacking of Panama... Seems old Henry donated the treasure to his church, where it resides today under the care of a very nice Jamaican lady. So much more to come and hundreds of photos.

Oh, and we not only got to have the run of the Pirate Museum in Nassau but got to be part of the dioramas... don't tell Sandy though!

Coming soon: A report on the fabulous Morgan Harbour Resort in Port Royal where we stayed. Very nice and they love pirates!

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Aye, a good time, indeed! Led by a grand bunch of pirates as well... :lol:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

OryginalCinn has some mighty fine photos. Got the batch today. What a great trip!

-- Captain Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Saw some wonderful sites adn shared in great company! I wish it had been a little more organized so I could have seen all the sites.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• 4 weeks later...

What a scurvy bunch, particularly the second one...

-- Hurricane

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny