Pirate Fan Trip

hurricane

A great adventure is on the calendar for June 10-18, 2005...

Beyond Boundaries Travel has put together a 9 day pirate adventure in the Bahamas and Jamaica. A few members of The Pyrates of the Coast will be serving as guides. It's an amazing trip.

Your hosts – pirate storytellers, musicians and historians – will take you on an adventure of a lifetime where you'll be able to walk in the footsteps of famous pirates, engage in swordplay, regale in hilarious tales and live pirate theater and participate in a wide range of activities and events that will shiver your timbers!

You'll also have the chance to visit and tour some of the most well known pirate strongholds in the Caribbean, including Spanish Town, site of the Anne Bonny and Mary Read trials, the enchanting Green Grotto Caves and the estate of Sir Henry Morgan, pirate turned governor of Jamaica.

Here's an overview of the trip. Go to http://www.potcfantrips.com for more information.

# Air transportation between Nassau, The Bahamas and Montego Bay/Kingston, Jamaica

# Pirate storyteller/musician/historian throughout the tour

# Professional guides throughout the program in Jamaica and on Ship

# 4 days/3-nights private charter of Windjammer Tall Ship

# 3-nights lodging at 4-star Morgan’s Harbour Hotel in Port Royal

# 2-nights lodging at 3-star hotel in Ocho Rios

# Transportation throughout itinerary as noted

# Meals : 8 breakfasts, 5 dinners including special private venues, 5 lunches including special private venues

# Private “British” dinner at Fort Charles, Port Royal

# Private “Pirate” dinner at the Pirate’s Museum in Nassau, Bahamas

# Private “Vintage Movie” dinner at Firefly, Ocho Rios

# Welcome reception and discussion by marine archaeologist

# Private lunch and discussion by Ambassador Peter King at Flamstead, Jamaica

# Tour of Coffee Factory Tour of Historic Port Royal including admissions as per itinerary

# City Highlight Tour of Kingston including recording studio session

# Tour of Spanish Town and discussion of pirate trials

# Tour of Grotto Caves and Seville Great House

# Historic Tour of Nassau, The Bahamas

# Virtual Reality experience with pirate-themed game

# Modest gratuities to guides and drivers

# Baggage handling

# Themed activities on deserted islands, swordplay games, more pirate movies, great fun!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am quite likely going on this trip! Alone. Anyone else?

I be lookin' forward t'bein' yer tour guide.

B)

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

It's under the Reservations.

Adult - double occupancy - $1999.00 per person

Child - 12 years and under only in a triple - $1499.00

Single Supplement - $500.00

Cabin Upgrades :

Burke Suite - $250.00 per person (only 2 Burkes)

Admiral Deluxe - $225.00 per person (only 2 Admiral Deluxes)

Admiral Suite - $200.00 per person (only 8 Admiral Suite)

Commodore Deluxe - $150.00 per person (only 8 Commodore Deluxes)

Sounds like fun nonetheless.

I'l have to consider it.

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Same here-lol! That would be the only way to go on this trip. *sigh* Looks like a ton of fun! Too bad they don't offer discounts or something. Perhaps all of us interested should pitch in for it. Would be cool to have a bunch of pirate friends go on this. :ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye, consider it, course I'll be in prison after the bank robbery to pay for it :ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: Not t' worry, Barbosa... we'll break ya out of prison. :)

Oh, I'm with ya there, Christine! Get a group of us together to raise some hell. Ya think the Caribbean is ready for the lot of us? :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, ya crazy bilge rats... there is an entry form on the website to win two spots on the tour... winners will be chosen on February 14th! Fill it out, ya never know!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Morgan,

You sure we're not family? I'm mean really, cause I did fill that dang form out! ROFL Like a month ago. B) Wooo! Irony would be if we won and had to drag wife/husband on a pirates trip with us! Can you imagine their faces and we run through the streets like insane 9 year old kids high on sugar screaming "Where's the pirates!! I wanna see Pieces of Eight! Oooo!!!! Ahhh!!!"

*giggles* I feel for my husband right about now.

LOL!! At the end of the rum tour... "Why's the rum gone?!?"

Actually, being military, my wife and I never had a proper honeymoon... I am desperately trying to convince her to go on this trip, and I almost have her worn down! Who knows, I just might be there!

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

LOL!! At the end of the rum tour... "Why's the rum gone?!?"

Actually, being military, my wife and I never had a proper honeymoon... I am desperately trying to convince her to go on this trip, and I almost have her worn down! Who knows, I just might be there!

Good luck!!

We can start coming up with a list of reasons she should go if ya like. How about an at sea pirate re-wedding ceremony... We could do it at a sunset!! It'd be beautiful!

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Ooooooo! That may sway her! Actually, the whole "sailing ship to Nassau" has her drooling...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

i would so be there if i had not already promised to work the Potomac Celtic Festival June 11 and 12...that and i might be going to paris and spain in July and that might take up all the gold i have. *sigh* maybe next year. are they going to do this again?

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

It all depends on the feedback they get from this first trip...

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast