all ye pirates can kiss my barnicales

monkeypissr.gif

that is just the cutest pisser I've ever seen!

:lol::lol::lol:

is that a squirrel or a monkey?

he is just adorable.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye Lass,

Th' reason fer th' tyme delay would be tha' th' one ship is nay built...

This next month the keel will be lain... so whilst one Captain be sailin' (The Royaliste), th' other be awaitin'... (th' Rotter Lowe)

So....

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Well bugger me, I bet Stynky never thoughta that one. Just when you think you've seen it all, here comes a squirrely goin' wee on the wall!

Not exactly a Clickable Smilie, though. :lol:

I think it should be... that's the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Hey Stynky! Something positive can come outta this ridiculous dick-waving contest of a post!

"You have a woman's skin, m'lord! I'll wager that hides never been rubbed with salt and flayed off to make stockin's for a pirates best cabin boy!"

I think it should be... that's the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Hey Stynky! Something positive can come outta this ridiculous dick-waving contest of a post!

(chuckle) You call this a contest?? I've a tale for ya...(Ahem)

Back in the mid 70's a grand time was being had by cast and crew aboard the Golden Hinde which had doubled for the *Blarny Cock* in the film "Swashbuckler".

Well, the afternoon hour was late, the lads were pretty much three sheets to the wind and after some verbal sparring some braggart exclaims his size beats all! Now of course the other lads aboard, not to be outdone ya see, devise a test to prove each man's... well you know. :lol:

Now they line themselves up in a row before the railing (the shorter one in HIEGHT only, standing on a box so as to reach the railing) and lay out their personal weaponry along the banaster. The rules: no moving, no touching and no blowing on it. The only help allowed was spoken words of encouragement!! For as drunk as they were it was an effort for most just to stand there wayway. :lol:

The outcome?? Well.... it seems to me that the red head was winning but about that time a very large seagull took a roost on the rail with a roving, hungry eye and they all scattered! :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

do it Stynky!

that pisser is just the cutest ever-he even shakes it off afterwards.

hysterical!

now picture him with a cute pirate hat...

pirateGrin.gif

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

B) RRRRRRRRRRRRRR B) Purty good,lass. And that'd be caprail, not 'banister' B)

B) As you say Capt... but I beg a wee mite of understanding. There were precious few that day who could have rightly called ANYTHING by it's true name!! B)

(I wonder what became of that redhead???? He was Celt for sure!)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

B) Aye, Bess. Merely an 'edcational' comment, ta help ye along the road to becomin' a wanderin' seafarer. Hell, never wanna piss off the wenches intentionally, I need 'em fer gunnery crew..... B)

(chuckle) and 'tis not going unappreciated lad. (lowers voice to a whisper and beckons ye to come a bit closer) And would you be after hearing the sad truth?? Since I was wee lass the rough of m'life is that I do truely get sea sick! I swim like a dolphin but set me afloat... and ten minutes later I am feeding the fish. (sigh) B)

I think the only reason I lasted the day of the GOlden Hinde party was because the sea's were like glass. I had fully expected to spenf the day at the rails but I held m'own. B)

Have a fine, soft day Capt.

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

B) Aye, Bess, but there's bothe mechanical, chemical, and personal things that can remove that, nowadays. Watches that regulate nerves and blood. ANd when it's really ruff, even the best of us blow lunch and move on! :) p.s. The last Lass wot ruled the Captain's heart luved swimmin, got sick sailin'. She was a seadog before long. Some things can be easily conquered. B)

B) Aye, Bess, but there's bothe mechanical, chemical, and personal things that can remove that, nowadays. Watches that regulate nerves and blood. ANd when it's really ruff, even the best of us blow lunch and move on! :) p.s. The last Lass wot ruled the Captain's heart luved swimmin, got sick sailin'.  She was a seadog before long. Some things can be easily conquered. B)

I wish that were true. I have been afflicted with Mal de Mer as long as I can remember. When I was about 14 my grandmother rented a yacht and took the whole family for fishing trip down to Ensenada. I tried to go without medication the first day and was so ill I could even look at dinner (NY steak. bake potato) For the next fews days I took medication and was fine. I thought maybe I finally got over it and stopped taking medication. I was fine for about 1 hour then I was so sick that I laid on the deck for the rest of the trip home. I know what Iron Bess is talking about.

I've not stop taking medication before boarding a ship to this day I also bring along ginger beer. As long as I do I'm OK. That way I can enjoy something I really love to do sail! If wish there was an permanent solution but, I haven't found one yet. I am fine and alert still able to fire a gun captain. B)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

:ph34r: Aye, Bess, but there's bothe mechanical, chemical, and personal things that can remove that, nowadays. Watches that regulate nerves and blood. ANd when it's really ruff, even the best of us blow lunch and move on! :) p.s. The last Lass wot ruled the Captain's heart luved swimmin, got sick sailin'. She was a seadog before long. Some things can be easily conquered. :ph34r:

:) And I've tried more then a few. Still, I hold out great hope!

And Red Maria is correct, if I can sip something that is carbonated with a splash of ginger in it, it settles the stomach and soothes the brow. More then once I've had something akin to it in my bottle, making it look like dark rum. (chuckle) the poor lads that wanted a swig!!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

:ph34r: That's the spirit, Red Maria. When yer ready for gunnery practice, ship out ta the Royaliste.... :) :ph34r:

I don't know when I'd make it up to the Bay area but if you're coming down for the Dana Point Tall Ship Festival in September well then... :ph34r:

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I am completely shocked and appalled that someone would come onto this forum, with its good humor and good intentions and start a fight...or a pissing contest as you all have aptly named it.

And "Davy Jones's Locker"...please. Someone has watched POTC a few too many times.

Please don't do anything else to screw up this nice forum. It can be taken away as easily as it was granted.

Now...kiss and make up.

And Jack, send pics to Claire/T.O.T.S.S. so that she can put them up for all to see. In fact, take pics as the ship gets built. Maybe you can even make your own post about the way the ship is coming along. It's all in the name of good fun around here, and we enjoy the look of a handsome ship as much as we wenches enjoy the look of a handsome sailor.

And the monkey/squirrell...whatever...is really cute. I love those moving smilies. Although he never takes a drink...hmmm...must have a tank the size of a camel!

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

• 3 weeks later...