all ye pirates can kiss my barnicales

If you where interested in my ship you would say so, but you are more interested in what you look like and the way you talk than being on a real galleon with cannons and fighting the other pirates to be the best. Sofare the well and hope not to see you on the 7 seas, for Iwill board you and make you walk the plank on me endevors at sea............

Capt. bloody Jack Flint :ph34r::huh::huh::ph34r::huh::ph34r:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How real is a pirate who is fighting other pirates and using a computer? :huh:

Not sure what a barnicale is, mate... perhaps you woke up on the wrong side of the deck or you have crabs in your breeches.

Maybe those truly interested in your ship are planning to take it from you. :ph34r:

Whatever the case, here's to a kinder, gentler, Mr. pirate. :huh:

Captain Sage

PS- I'm somewhat handsome as a rogue and I say arrr and avast and other piratey words a lot. :ph34r:

:huh: Bring it on, mate. SLip 74, Pelican Harbour, Sausalito, Ca. Take out your tampon, load the guns, and 'come an' see me sometime. First time ya posted, I asked fer pic's. Fire in the hole! :ph34r::huh::ph34r: and, if ya' are for real, which I now doubt, your hull design will not even come close to outsailing my hull, sorta my dog's bigger 'n your dog, and there ain't ten of ya able ta put me on yer plank! Gary, Capt., the Royaliste,well armed, manned, and when ye touch her, ya feel something, not air....

By the powers! I might just take ya up on that next time I be down that way (I reside up the hill, a couple states from ya). I be shippin' aboard The Lady Washington as bo'sun's mate fer their winter tour, so's I'll be down there at some point. By the by, I was down there last time the Lady was headin' North. I saw Yer vessel, she be a right pretty one says I.

:ph34r:

:huh: Well, since ye wanna play, after you take your Lithium, tell me more about your vessel that is already faster and badder, although a 'never hit the water' fantasy at this point. And a bit 'bout yerself. My name's me name, don't want a fake one. I also sail a 38' Herreshoff ketch, 'Orca', documented vessel, ALaskan cedar over oak, carvel planked. A Southern California offshore boat for most of her life, but now slipped in front of the Royaliste. I'm sorta a beginner meself, with only around 20-30K sea miles at this point to my credit. If your fantasy floats, we'll be more than happy to oblige you outside the 'Gate for a full exchange of powder. Now, lets have some tangeable facts on your vessel and yourself. :blink: P.S. There be no 'i' in barnacle, mate.

:huh: All kidding aside, I like ypur ship, it is a very nice one. My should hit water by June of next year. We start construction next month.

A full scale replica of the 1597 ship "Rotter Lowe". I would send Pics , but I don't know how do it on this site, I will be putting up a web site to show my progress.

Capt. Jack Flint : :blink:

Bloody Jack,

To show your photos, they need to be loaded up onto a server on the web. If you'd like, you can email your photos to me at talesofthesevenseas@hotmail.com and I'll load them on my website so we can see your ship....

We ought to at least get a couple o' photos up so people can see it before Royaliste and I send it to the bottom of the Bay, don't ye think?!!

(Just pullin' yer wooden leg lad, I'll be happy to load the photos if you'd like to email them to me.)

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com