Pirate ball and feast

Capt. Flint

I'll post more about this when I have more time. I just wanted to get everyone to start thinking about it now. Katey and I were thinking of having a pirate feast . We figure that after the new year would be the best time. Holidays over and everyone will have thier vacation time back. Anyhow.... there is a lot to discuss about this. For right now I would like to know who would be interested and to have everyone give some input on a possible location. Our home , although we would love to do it here, isn't big enough for this.

So let the Capt. know if you want to do this. You have plenty of time to start working on new outfits. I'll give more info later when I have time. Good night all............ The Capt.

have fun

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

That be a great idea! Also, along the same note, I know the local IWG chapter is preparin a privateers feast. Logistics are bein worked out now, but I know the proceeds go to charity, and I will post more when I learn more.

However, somethin more intimate for this here pub crew is a mighty fyne idea.

Maybe a room of sorts could be reserved somewhere like squires or one of the taverns in town?

Also, I am sure I can line up a happy hour at the Green Turtle in a heartbeat, with a reserved section for our crew, but it would have be on a Friday eve.

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Cap'n Flint I definitely be in!!! Name the time and place, and iffen ye need help - let me know.

Did ye get me email?

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Okay shipmates... heres the idea... We have some music, some fine food, excellent story telling and the best of company seeing as we will all be there. We need to decide.... When ( I suggest after the new year ) Where.. ( like I said, unfortunately our home simply isn't big enough )

and Who wants to participate

Unless someone has a place we can all use, I need HELP in finding a location that will work for us. Also.. do we want to do this as a pot luck ,bring a dish thing. Or, do we want to all chip in and have one or two ( or 3 ) people do alll the cooking. Number of people will affect the cost as well as location. I have been part of these events many time over and they are great fun. So, let me know some possible suggestions and if anyone knows a place to hold this.

Remember, that now is a good time to start working on a new outfit, if you want one that is, to show off for this event...

just as a thought.... I find that if most folks brings a dish it works out better in the long run. Plus if we start now, we can develop a menu that will work for everyones tatse and diet. It will also help with the cost.. This way, we have plenty of food for everyone and the only thing everyone there needs worry about, is bring what you like to drink. This will also help with anyone who travels. They will not have to worry about actually making a dish, just thier own liquid fortification.. Lets have your ideas and input.....

I'm all ears Crimson Corsair. We love Fells Point. Was our stomping ground for a looooonnnnnngggg time. However, you'll have to clue me in on wear we could hold this event. Let me know, as I would like to see about getting it reserved a.s.a.p. In the mean time, I'll make some calls and see what I can locate. I think Fells Point would be the perfect location.

i wanna go.......i wanna go!!!

i'll bring my bacon/crab things again!

can we meet in nc??? lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Paisly love.... we would love for you to be there. Only problem is, we are hard pressed for any real travel. We are looking for a location closer to home. Right now..... as per suggestion... I am looking into a place near Fells Point. But, if you find yourself able to make it, we would love to see you there.

On that note, I need a better idea of who thinks they would like to be there. I'm working on a Saturday in late January or early Feb. I'm am looking into a couple of places in Fells Point and another few down near the Harbor and Canton.. Unless someone has a home they think would accomidate everyone who wants to attent. As info. comes in, I'll be sure to share it with everyone........... Flint

Flinty luv, count us in as well. Not sure whar thar be a place with the right atmosphere where we can bring our own food as well. Just about any place we go there will be a cost for use and there would also be decorations, if needed. I do have two, count 'em, two skeletons dressed as pirates.....right now they are sitting on me porch on a coffin. Anyone can come by and see....

Stynky, I dona think there would be a problem with you coming too.

Flinty, iffen ya needs help, give me a holler...

Mad Woman Cheryl

By Odin's mighty spear, I hereby snap and go berzerk!!!"

MWC....bringing our own food is easy, if everyone wants to do it that way. Right now I am trying to get as much input in this as possible from everyone interested. Thanks for the offer to help. I will most definetly take you up on that when the time comes.

Stynky.. you old sea dog... there isn't an event we have out here that your not welcome to. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to come to this event. As for you Stynky Tudor, well, it wouldn't be half as much fun without you and Molly there. I'll have more later for everyone.

Right now, the way I'm looking at it is this

Several of us make the food.

Everyone attending, bring your own liquid

Once I find a proper place, I'll be sure to let everyone in on what the cost may be. The way I'm working this, the site fee should be the only cost . I've done these things a great many time friends, just give me a little time and I'll work it out....... Flint