Bloody Bloomin' 'eck?????????

the Royaliste

Sorry Silver and Royaliste....

I stand corrected.

I added a post in the Pub Management section though about the need for more moderators.... I think that there is too much work to do for just 3.

I also shamelessly put forward Royaliste and Hawkyns name for moderating..... at least a few of the sub forums like Twill and Plunder.

Nobody has to be Gestapoesque about it just keep the decks clear.

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SirenSong

All this talk about age and posts and RANK??? Of all things to talk about Rank! Well to show that I care naught for RANK I have re registered. No more Captain Siren of the Poesidon. I like to post on here and I have learned a lot! While most are helpful I have run across a few members who have been condescending and jugemental no matter what is in the posts. An Not just to me but to several of my "Friends" Who have PMed me about it. And yes you are ABSOLUTELY right....Some of the boards do get out of hand. So from now on Ill keep it cut and dry. No more playing around. But since most were talking about ranks I figured to "prove" myself. The Ranks mean nothing. i have made good friends..indeed lifetime friends on here and I hope to continue to do so.

The Siren

Since my name has come up on this topic, allow me to express me own actual thoughts. I said that there were to many children posting on this site without any real input. I also said there were to many adults acting like children and posting a lot of chit chat without any real input. I have no problem with anyone of any age posting on this site, as long as you have something to offer. For those who come here and want to swagger and swear as loud as they can, ( I've seen the young and the old do this ) leave. This is not a site where anyone cares if you can cuss a lot. A great many folks , both young and old, post like crazy and say absolutely nothing.. lol.. yeah... okay... are, in my opinion, not post. Thats why we have a chat area.

I am not yelling . I'm just giving my opinion. I enjoy the postings from everyone here and I love it when we can get a chance for some of us to meet and share ideas and have fun. I have nothing but respect for everyone on this board and enjoy seeing all of you here. I guess in a way, Gary said it best, when he said it was the drivel tht he minded. I agree.

I think that if your a youngin or of an adult age, be welcome here. But, please have a reason to be here. I am glad to know all of you and am happy to share thoughts opinions and ideas, along with a lot of history with all of you.

Silver..... I honestly do not remember any of your specific postings.. with that in mind.... welcome

Anyhow... just this old sea Capt. thoughts... cheers everyone

Aye Cap'n Flint I think ye has the right of it when we post it should be a fair exchange of ideas or information or at least be entertaining , that being me own point o view I am sure there are a few folks what might agree .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

Since my name has come up on this topic, allow me to express me own actual thoughts. I said that there were to many children posting on this site without any real input. I also said there were to many adults acting like children and posting a lot of chit chat without any real input. I have no problem with anyone of any age posting on this site, as long as you have something to offer. For those who come here and want to swagger and swear as loud as they can, ( I've seen the young and the old do this ) leave. This is not a site where anyone cares if you can cuss a lot. A great many folks , both young and old, post like crazy and say absolutely nothing.. lol.. yeah... okay... are, in my opinion, not post. Thats why we have a chat area.

I am not yelling . I'm just giving my opinion. I enjoy the postings from everyone here and I love it when we can get a chance for some of us to meet and share ideas and have fun. I have nothing but respect for everyone on this board and enjoy seeing all of you here. I guess in a way, Gary said it best, when he said it was the drivel tht he minded. I agree.

I think that if your a youngin or of an adult age, be welcome here. But, please have a reason to be here. I am glad to know all of you and am happy to share thoughts opinions and ideas, along with a lot of history with all of you.

Silver..... I honestly do not remember any of your specific postings.. with that in mind.... welcome

Anyhow... just this old sea Capt. thoughts... cheers everyone

Sorry for quoting your name Flint. I am glad you clarified your opinion on this post. I don't mind the ages of posters, but have seen exactly what you are talking about many times and I find I pass these threads all together. If there is something important, I will then miss it.

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day