Pirates of the Spanish Main Collectible Card Game

Diosa De Cancion

I live in Germany, so I don't have access to the cards ( I picked up two packs while in the states this summer and kind of got the bug...)

So those of you willing to dump some cards I would love to take em'.

I also have a spiffy Pirate Brethren T-shirt (un-worn new) I can trade for some cards...

PM me

brethrent1front.jpg

GoF

Come aboard my pirate re-enacting site

http://www.gentlemenoffortune.com/

Where you will find lots of information on building your authentic Pirate Impression!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That game board is amazing, a friend and I are talking about doing something like that, so I will definatly check out that web site also.

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

• 4 weeks later...

Wow! That game board is absolutely gorgeous! Great work!

I have just become interested in this game as well. Heck, I had never even heard of it before this past weekend, I was in Wal-Mart in the check-out line, and lo and behold! There it was on one of the aisles. I picked it up thinking it was one of those cardboard card games, and was very pleasantly surprised upon opening it. I've played it once with my daughter, who also loved it. Currently, we still only have a small fleet. We have the Dauphin Royal, the Intrepide, the Repulsa, and El Dorado. No pirate vessels yet... :ph34r: I'll keep collecting until I have all of the pirate ships, though, and probably all of the English and Spanish ones. Great game! :ph34r:

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)