Pirates of the Spanish Main Collectible Card Game

Diosa De Cancion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great game!!!

Addicting as hell.

I've got my students here at school playing it as well. It's great to use it for lesson plans in History and for Math. Best part is I make the "talk like a Pirate" during the games. Absolutely hilarious. We put 2-3 large tables together and play with islands, fog banks, forts, the whole 9. It looks like a miniature naval expedition in my homeroom.

:lol:

We've been collecting Spanish Main, Crimson Coast, and Revolution.

We've been getting alot of doubles. Anybody up for a trade, etc?

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Make that Wizkids are (soon to be) on there fourth expansion, and still no Dutch. There's Spanish Main, Crimson Coast, American Rev, and soon to be released Barbary Coast.

I agree. Putting Americans in the mix is just... silly. But the game is still fun. And it is just a game. Not history. Just stick pirate flags on the back of the American, or Dutch flags!!!

Hey Merc, fleet of four eh? Which 4?

My Home on the Web

The Pirate Brethren Gallery

Dreams are the glue that holds reality together.

Im not sure where everyone is but I actually got mine at the local quick trip (QT) convenience store. you might try somewhere like that around your area.

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

I have a bunch of ships that I would be willing to trade.

Right on.

Why don't we look over our "navies" and start a "wanted" or or "trade" thread (or do it here?)

Pieter_Claeszoon__Still_Life_with_a.jpg, Skull and Quill Society thWatchDogParchmentBanner-2.jpg, The Watch Dog

"We are 21st Century people who play a game of dress-up and who spend a lot of time pissing and moaning about the rules of the game and whether other people are playing fair."

Pirate Ships

Revenge (Ghost)

Treachery

Silverback

Greyhound

Sea Nymph

El Chico

Spanish Ships

Pescados de Plata

El Duque

El Leon

Asesino De la Nave (Ghost)

French Ships

L'Hercule

Le St. Michel

British Ships

HMS Lord Walpole

HMS Gallowglass

HMS Leicester

Crew

Musketeer (English)

Explorer (English)

Lynch's Noose

Cannoneer (French)

Musketeer (Spanish)

Explorer (Pirate)

Genny's Red Rampage

Captain (Pirate)

Unique Treasure

Shipping Charts

Yes I have duplicates. Yes I would be willing to trade. Hell, I'd be willing to GIVE AWAY a few to make room for more.

Extras all from Spanish Main expansion (with # of cards in ship set):

HMS Gallowgass (2 - Brit)

HMS Plantagenet (2 - Brit)

La Joya Del Sol (3 - Spanish)

La Repulsa (1 - Spanish)

El Duque (2 - Spanish)

Darkhawk II (3 - Pirate)

Greyhound (2 - Pirate)

Commandante Luis De Alva (Spanish)

Joaquin Vega / Rogelio Vazquez (Spanish)

I am sure some of these are "common" cards, judging by others' "extras" lists as well as what my kids have in their sets.

I also have craploads of crew cards, but not neccesarily from every country. Don't offer me no stinkin' islands in trade...

WANTED: I am looking for El Fantasma (Pirate ghost captain card; I'll take him from ANY of the issued sets)

Any takers?

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a Pirate dancer, He dances for money, Any old dollar will do...

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

Petee- that's my complete set right now.

Pete Straw- Is the Darkhawk II a giveaway? If not, I don't have much to offer but . . .

:)

Pete Straw- Is the Darkhawk II a giveaway? If not, I don't have much to offer but . . .

P.E.W.: It's yours. PM me your mailing address, and give me time to find a stamp.

04de8cfe.jpg

"He's a pirate dancer, His dances are funny... 'Cuz he's only got one shoe! Ahhrrr!"

FH1040.jpg

P.E.W.: It's yours. PM me your mailing address, and give me time to find a stamp.

Most appreciative!!

I'll send it right away.

I have a friend who has an "in" at the local gaming store. Apparently he may be able to get some "rares" and "uncommons". I've just started gaming, so I couldn't tell you what is what, but if you guys know something particular you are looking for, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

I'm willing to trade away all my Brits, Spanish pig-dogs, and French Bastards for more Pirates or Americans.

I'll find my lists... this will take a long, long time...

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

My search has ended. Last night I picked up several packs of cards at the mall (And thanks to you all! We did not know that the Revolution edition had been released until I read it here yesterday)

The last pack I opened contained my long-awaited El Phantasma card! My pirate armada is complete!

Er... still open to barter with all of ye scallawags... I just don't need THAT card anymore.

04de8cfe.jpg

FH1040.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings all,

I have been reading this thread with some interest. I thought I would post some photos of a game board that I recently made.

My name is Dana Geraths, I own Geraths Design, a small exhibit design and construction company in Salem, OR.

My family recently got interested in this great little game; However, I was not terribly interested in playing it on a plain old kitchen table... no charm at all.

So, to fix that problem I spend a couple of days in my shop and built the board shown below. I thought that some of you would like to see what the finished product looks like. It measures 3' x 3' feet.

board001.jpg

board002.jpg

board007.jpg

board009.jpg

board005.jpg

Dana

Geraths Design