All Hail to Our Newest Shipmate

captscurvyscrew

After 27 hours of labor, with an additional 14 hours of hard labor, we finally can tip our hats to our newest shipmate, Ethan William Suttle

Unfortunatly, my wife braved teh rough seas of vaginal birth for as long as she could before we had to have a c- section. Ethan was born at 10:58

pm on August 30, weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces. Thank you all for yourt kind words adn comments on the nursery pics I posted a while ago, and now we finally have our beautigul boy to enjoy his little nautical play palace.

IM000231.jpgB)

Arrrrr! A beautiful little cabin boy ye have there! Congratulations. :o

And virtural hugs t'yer first mate for all her hard, hard work birthin' the lad. Make sure she gets some rest there, me hearty.

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

What a fine young lad you have there!

:ph34r::lol::lol::ph34r:

I am hop'n ye gave your misses a nice tall tankard filled with her favorite rum after that birthing!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day