Moonlight Lagoon

Christine

::raises her glass in the air again:: cheers and cheers and cheers. :ph34r: Sorry, I'm a bit goofy today, major girlyness happened with me gals today, did the rounds of everyone's house visitin' tha folks.

Arrr. Me treasure.

The Silver lass with a nice....... pair of eyes.

Me? Cheat? Steal? Lie? Never!

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did the rounds of everyone's house visitin' tha folks.

That kinda thang be comin down fer us this weekend lass.

Goin ta visit me folks in WNY. Been a while since we sailed out that a'way.

*brings all over a tray of more bolstering beverages* :ph34r:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye, tha family appreciated tha visits. ::helps herself to a drink:: Thank ye kindly.

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

100% certified lap warmer looking for one (or more) strapping lad(s) with backbone for rum filled nights and plunder filled days, if interested contact Laura Silver.

*sits down next to Laura, Merry, Siren, and all and clinks their glasses toastin each one*

Tis good to visit family every so often. Sometimes its like re-livin yer past but in a wiser kinda way. Plus its a good reminder ta how much they luv ya.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Can any pirate join in and raise a glass? (sits next to his merry darling) Ah. To futures, families and friends

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Cheers ta that Scuppers, although I think I be toastin' with juice this time, give meself a bit o' a break. ::pulls out a bottle of kiwi strawberry juice::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Lookin up from me table in the corner, I realize I have been sleeping.... Some o me new friends ave come in and seems a quietness has the group caught in a trance, an unlikely place not visited to often here in the pub. I raise up slidding me chair back silently pick up me bottle and walk (as if on a cloud) over to them. (i snort) startleing them all " 'ere mayhaps this be of some help to you all? I am going out to the beach fer a swim. Save me a sip". Turning to leave I am of thought, so I pivot adding "which way is the water"?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

Turning to leave I am of thought, so I pivot adding "which way is the water"?

Aye Diego the lagoon be right straight ahead.

Scupper here be ta all our futures!! :huh:

Laura when ya finish that one, there be some Grape Grog right over behind me.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

::Gets up and turns Diego so he's directly facing the water:: Now just keep walking.

Shoe shine El Pirata? Not sure about that, but it tis a delicious tropical fruit!

Mmm, grape grog, I'd love ta have some! ::walks over and snags a glass of grape grog before returning to her seat::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

To futures, families and friends

Aye.. to all of those!

She raises a glass of rum to them, and thinks about PIP in December.. warm sand, no tan lines, and drinks with funny names... Cheers!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

So, what's for dinner?

I left ye all about 100 sizzlin skewers o'shrimp on the barby to feast upon while I be gone. They be dabbled over with some fine sweet Mango salsa. Thar be arroz con salchichon in the pot ta fill up on too.

I want it all gone by the time I gets back! ;)

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

*perks up, eyes widen*

SHRIMP!!?? ;)

*jumps up, runs over and grabs a plate, scoops up some shrimp, grabs something to drink and then runs back to sit down. Sits with plate in hand while eating the shrimp, a smile spreads across me face.* ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I left ye all about 100 sizzlin skewers o'shrimp on the barby to feast upon while I be gone. They be dabbled over with some fine sweet Mango salsa. Thar be arroz con salchichon in the pot ta fill up on too.

I want it all gone by the time I gets back!

Oooo, sounds delicious! ::gets up and helps herself to the food then plops down and begins munching, dangling her feet in the water:: Mmmmm, this hits the spot!

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Bloody Mary finally makes her grand entrance, more or less. Stumbling through some small vegitation until she comes upon the large group of people completly drunk off her arse and spouting some jiberish about life, god, and country all to the beat of a whine then turns and walks to the edge of the lagoon and sits watching the water. While she kept her stare she retrived a bottle of Captin Morgans privet stock and took a big swig of it.

"Drink up... me hearties.... He's such a hoe"

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

::steals the bottle of Morgan's from Mary and takes a sip before returning it to Mary's hand, unnoticed:: Why Mary, I think ye've had a bit ta drink! :D perhaps ye should sit down before ye fall down...

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad:

Oooo, sounds delicious! ::gets up and helps herself to the food then plops down and begins munching, dangling her feet in the water:: Mmmmm, this hits the spot!
*perks up, eyes widen*

SHRIMP!!?? 

*jumps up, runs over and grabs a plate, scoops up some shrimp, grabs something to drink and then runs back to sit down. Sits with plate in hand while eating the shrimp, a smile spreads across me face.* 

Aye, eat up me hearties yo ho.

Ooops its time fer me ta go. :D

Oh yeah on me way out, let me tell ya, I un-buried the last of the hidden Parrot Bay (from inside the tub), so party on mateys!! :D

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

So I am standing there in the lazy surf having had me swim about and realizin fer the first time I don't remember where me stack of clothes I left be??? I have a keen sense of smell, but having been drynkin fer two days wit me new crews and charactures fer certs. Me thinks to look fer the rock i set them on and lo, thar they be to me right about ten paces. But, that smell????? I know that smell??? It be shrimps on the bar b and mayhaps some sweet and hot sauce gettin down into the fire is the cause fer a bit of hurry up. I dress carrying me boots and me blades I see now upon edge of lagoon a gathering of friends be sittin and eatin. Hmmmmmmmmm? Reachin into me right boot I find me flask and shakes it????? Full indeed! Mayhaps a barter of some kind lies :) ahead?

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a knife in your back.

"What are you talking abooooout.... i'm sooobe uuummm sobbbe ... not drunk"

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Arrrgggghhhhh! Lass I see yer having a fine fare indeed and me bein witout a plate would be willin to trade with thee might there be enough even for me? I have right here a flask o me best though it not be spiced it be rum i'd share. fer a trade o some eats I am quite hungry and in your care. My name is Diego, (looking up to everyone here) May I join you all? What say? Then we can go back into the Pub and I ave a few more dubloons and drynks er on me and together we can party untill dawns light we see. I had me nap and I've bathed in the sea a goodly amount o grub is me hopes and waiting fer me.

Guest SirenSong

Raises up from the rock she is laying upon and looks to Tito.."I just know that you saved some shrimp fer me..Without the tails of course..I hate peelin em off. Ok call me spoiled..but i hate the thought of doing that." Sees Diego and waves him over with a grin..'Make yerself at home...there be plenty for our brethren."

waves at everyone while she takes her small boat for a lonely sail, to see what is beyond the point..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Mary takes another giant swig of the rum. "I hate him so much, I do i hate them all" and she began to cry.

But why is the rum gone?

::gets up and hands Diego a plate:: No need for a barter mate, we're all friend 'ere, help yerself. Although I wouldn't mind tryin' a spot o' yer fine brew...

::walks over to Mary and sits her down, handing her a plate of yummy goodness:: Now now Mary. Will work itself out. Every storm has an end ye know. Now, how about getting some o' this fine food Tito made into yer belly? Tha' way ye at least won't have ta worry so much about the killer headache yer gonna have tomorrow, this'll help ease it a bit. ::waves a kabob temptingly infront of Mary's nose::

Arrr. Me treasure.

Lass seeking Lad: