Sailing on the tide....

:P RRRRRRRRR! Just hit the slip, literally, as I singlehanded my tallship the Royaliste on me birfday, mannin' the guns in order to sink the Hawaiian Chieftain as a present! Her crew of regulars and paying customers all fell dead to the decks from the bowshots from the Royaliste! ......A pyrate's life fer me!!! :ph34r:

Aye Laddie!!!

Quite th' prize ship ye got now!!! Th' Hawaiian Chieftain!!!

Huzaa!!!

So, now ya need a prize crew ta sail her... So when ya want us? :ph34r:

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Well mate good sailin an fair winds an I wishes ye the best on yer birthday as a matter of fact I thinks that I'll pour me self another rum to help ye celibrate , not that I realy needs a reason ta pour me another rum but its the thought that counts.

I wish thee good pickens on yer next cruise an remember " No Quarter Given !!! " :ph34r:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

:ph34r: ARRRG!!! Awnry Good Birfday to ye mate! Hopes ye be gettin' all the pilligin' -n- plunderin' (an rapein'?- in a good sense.) ye want on yer day of Birth!

BatSpell...

Now known as: Deadly Drucilla

:angry: :ph34r::ph34r:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

• 4 weeks later...

Aye Royaliste,

So, do ya mainly sail on Sat.? How are yer Sundays?

Seein' as iffn all goes as planned, Sunday will be me day ta come play while I'm out there... Yer slip is 'bout an hour drive from where I'll be workin', so we'll see how that'll work out...

BTW, what are the bore sizes of yer cannons? I just want a comparison ta what I'm used to firin'...

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

AHOY CAPTAIN of the Royaliste!!

Not only will we be there with flintlocks but flintlocks that fire! LOLOL I've learned my lesson with oil in the pistols. I worked for another hour cleaning out the soggy powder caked in the barrel!

Just goes to show you that listening to the Captain pays off in the end.

Come Saturday morning... Ye on the sea of the Bay beware! There be a Pirate ship out on the loose!

:ph34r::huh: