Brand Spankin' New!

Being a very recent pirate, I was looking for any and all information of a piratical nature, when I did stumble upon this place. Seems friendly enough (for a bunch 'o pirates that is :lol: ) so I thought I'd stay put for a bit.

I've filled out my profile a bit; if there's anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

Cheers!

:blink:

Aye Lass,

A fine welcome to ye!

Pyrates is always friendly to a fine lass such as yerself... :)

But don't take it from me... Th' rest o' the crews will chime in...

Again, Welcome Aboard!!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

hiya Bessie,

pirates and buffy-what a glorious combination.

welcome aboard and happy pillaging.

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Ahoy and welcome to this fine establishment, Bessie!

Over 60 broth(sist)ers added to the ranks since I climbed aboard late June, a regular pirate revolution, if you will :)

All ye' new folk should visit my poll All Things Piratical and tell us if ye' feel this is truly a popular wave to be ridden.

Me own site ain't too shabby for the learnin' of swabbies and such, either, and I DO say so, myself! :ph34r:

Fair Winds,

Captain Sage