September Pyrate Gathering in Connecticut

Ahoy... all I know I have been away for a while and I am trying to get back... But I would like to throw this out to any that wants to join our monthly gatherings...

On September 3rd ( friday) At Frankies Restraunt and bar in Westbrook they will be having a father/daughter Irish Duo at thier bar and thought what a great way to end the summer... on the shore, rum, a quaint bar, rum and a roof top patio, rum, good food, and did I say rum....

Let me know if this sounds like something that would be enjoyed...

It is located in Westbrook on Rt1 near Pilots Point Marina....

Any questions please email me and I shall be more than happy to answer...

Thanks and see everyone in September ....

Scarlett

'Your Friendly Cruise Director'

Privateers Guild #619

CTRF :www.ctfaire.com

PCRF

• 3 weeks later...

Well lass. How can an Irish pirate such as meself miss such an affair? I be there luv. Now who else been joining us?

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

For now, I will be there only in spirit and in your hearts. Raise a tankard to me an sing a bawdy song. Or sing a love song and get sniffly. I miss all my mateys, and would love to see any pictures you may get. PM me with the info.

Either way, I would be there if at all possible.. New job, very little time off.. bummer. But I will try to call you, and wish my friends and love a good night!

Tiny, be there and say hi to me!

:ph34r:

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Well with the exception of the music, we have that at every invasion luv. Course i always seem to end up in a photo op of embaresing locale.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

I kinda liked the pic of you by the whirlpool; the Playgirl centerfold look is you.

scupper as a playboy

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Oh and Merry do ye not be fergettin the one of Scupper in the 'ladies room' ...

That is always a good one...

OK all i shall be there a wee bit late as i am supposed to work but there i shall be... and for those wishing to do so ...

AFTER PARTY AT NYRF!!!!!! ALL LABOR DAY WEEKEND... BUT MONDAY IS THE BEST COME OUT AND SEE THE LATEST IN PYRATE REDNECK GARB ON MONDAY.... that is all i will say on that note ye will have to see for yourself...

Now back to your regularly sceduled program....

Will be good to see you Coastieo4 as well as your lovely mate. i have some pics for you.

You are most welcome Greenighs. How can you learn until you swash your buckle with a rowdy crew like us. LOL

Scupper

Unfortunately, I fear I'll be sailin' single-handed this time (don't be askin' what th' other hand be occupied with-and don't check yer purse for a while, either). She be too busy travelin' an' gettin' the lay o' the land fer future plundering.

Coastie :D

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

OK, I be mistaken. I was mistaking this pyrate gathering fer a different weekend. Me other third should be abeam o' me fer th' gathering. Can't wait to see your pictures, Scupper.

Coastie :lol:

She was bigger and faster when under full sail

With a gale on the beam and the seas o'er the rail

sml_gallery_27_597_266212.jpg

Ok they are supposed to be starting at about 730 i believe that is why i thought of 7pm...

Now i know i have a few from the HMS Dragon heading in.. and possibly another of the Wayward Pilgrim... if you need any info... ask me...

It is located on RTE 1 next to Brewers Pilot Point... it is supposed to be a perfect night with no humidity and cool evening...

Nice night for leather ...

And don't you worry your little head Merry... I will have your panties there so at least a part of you will be at the raid...

And if you want more on that subject head to NYRF Sat... and be at the Rogue Show at 5:30 pm.... : giggles :

Gwen and I are planning on being there. Question- is this full kit (garb)?

What is the weapons policy? Has anyone checked with the bar about this?

Hawkyns

:huh:

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

Nice night for leather ...

And don't you worry your little head Merry... I will have your panties there so at least a part of you will be at the raid...

:lol:

well I like leather, and I like undies, an I guess I did call Scupper from Victorias a few times.. okay lots.

go fer it!

*sits twirling a pair of leopard print men's on her finger, size XXL.*

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

well I like leather, and I like undies, an I guess I did call Scupper from Victorias a few times.. okay lots.

Vicky's has a leather line? Deerskin thongs? must check that out...

:lol::lol::lol:

Hawkyns

:lol:

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

thinks about deerskin for a thong. At rondevous, they all wear deerskins and thongs.. I would love to shop at one someday.

Doe.. a deer, a female dear. (wink)

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Don't care what kind of panties they be so long as they are thongs. :lol::lol::lol:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Scupper

Any word on that weapons policy???

Hawkyns

:ph34r:

rod_21.jpg

SO WHERE WERE YE ALL, YE BUGGERS??

Coastie and his lady, Francois, Greeneyes, Gwen and myself had to drain the blasted rum keg by ourselves. An' ye missed damn good music, too!!

Hawkyns

:huh:

rod_21.jpg