September Pyrate Gathering in Connecticut

Ahoy Mates,

It was a good night. Good food, good song, good drink, and good mates.

although there were about 5 or 6 of us MIA. Me thinks its a good place to meet. I like the sea type ambience. It is closer to or mates in RI so we would hope it would entice them to join us. I sent word to our Captain but never heard back. Dropped a line to Scupper and never heard back. Were are all ye mates hiden out.

Francois

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

By the way if someone can tell me how to post pics I got some I can share from past events.

Francois

PyrateAvitar.jpg

I am a Free Men of The Sea I don't pillage and plunder.
I covertly acquire!

François Viete Domont de la Palmier
I haven't been accused of Pyracy...............YET

Me bloody future ex was in car crash last night and didn't arrive call. She arrived home at about 920pm seems one of those little mini crotch rockets decided he could pass her on the left on 2 lane street! She had her blinker on to turn left and didn't see him. Not much damage to van. he said he was ok and then boogied. She filed accident report anyway. 2 hours later the punk showed at police station and tried to say she left the scene! Cops took his bike cause it wasn't registered and are questioning him. Seems he has a lot of law suits pending for people hitting him on his little mini bike and leaving the scene

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Aye lad. She was. I will be there. especiall if be around or on the 17th. that would be a good day indeed

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

checks calendar... writes down the 17th.. if I can sell the slaves and find that gold chest from the last pillaging. i may have enough. thinks very hard..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg