Pyrantical Games for Adults?

blenderwench

OK - I am trying to come up with pyrantical drinking game ideas for a "Drunks of the Carribean" party I am hosting. Nothing with sand, or is too hard to do, and I want to find games that various party goers can play, in a competition-like fashion w/ prizes at the end.

Not everyone will be in pyrate/bodice wear, so that can't be the crux of the game, either.

I am ususally pretty creative when it comes to such things, but I really am stumped.

I know the thoughts of water balloons, a kiddie pool, and a whole bunch of golf balls keep coming into mind for some reason tho... who knows, maybe I am on to somethin? :huh:

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

I recently had myself a similar pirate party. At PartyMart they sell a game called "pin the pirate on the treasure." I gave prizes to whoever got closest. It was quite a good time...espically after a few drinks o' grog. :huh:

Take what you can, give nothing back.

How about a drinkin' game.

Watch PotC and every time Jack says "mate" or "savvy" then take a drink.

I'm sure you could add lots of drinking requirements to this list. :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Aye m'lass ye can get Morgan's Revenge (or maybe a few sets of it to add more coins thus adding more players) and have the spinner add a drink or two to the ante o' the pot!! :P

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

If'n its a drinking game you want a mate and I were bored one night, we didn't have lots of alcohol but we did have a set of dice, so we came up with a game we call Deteriated Dice. Warning: only play if you want to get really drunk, really fast.

Now the rules: Take the dice and each person takes turns rolling them. (remembering what you rolled). The winner doesn't drink but the losers drink the number they lost by (example: winner rolls double 6's and the loser rolls double 1's, the loser has 10 drinks). If you roll double 6's you get to make a rule (it has to apply to every one). That's pretty much it, sounds simple until you get drunk. btw, I got a friend drunk from 6 Killians and another friend tipsy from O'Doul's.

My personal favorite rule is if you roll doubles and lose you have to drink twice the amount you lost by. (example: double 6's vs. double 1's goes from 10 drinks to 20 drinks). :P

Have fun and be careful!!!! :P

I am ususally pretty creative when it comes to such things, but I really am stumped.

Stumped? Well there ya go, lass!

How about "Stump the Blenderwench"???

I think there was a character named Stump the Blenderwench in a children's story I read many moons ago.

Or maybe it was Stumpy the Fender Wrench...?

How about games with stumps? Good for the peg-leg pirate crowd!

How about "Stump Stomping"!?!

:P

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

maybe a scavenger hunt? or maybe have folks collection beads during the evening (or chocolate coins) doing various things? -- life for every drink, or every kiss they give someone.....I'm going to go brain storm some more

psstt---this is my pirate name, but it's Toni(sunflwgal) :blink:

great ideas, gang! Thanks so much! Toni - really like your idea, too! whoo hoo!!!

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!