National Walk the Plank Championships

hurricane

Darlin Olaf.. I wear Victoria's Secret undies..lots of boosting, very little fabric. Just ask Scupper, or Sheila.

I can surely attest to that! :)

Myself, I do enjoy the fineries but tend to go with natures bounty.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

'Tis not only the gift inside, but the wrapping an' ribbons t'be enjoyed as well. Ah yes, the journey IS the destination.

By the by, I must've been absent for quite a while....

What does this have to do with walking the plank?

:lol:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

and the dessert, Sheila dear. The delightful dish full of sinful tidbits that tempts and lasts all night long, filling your mouth with a taste of heaven..

or the last drink of the night that makes you giggle and fall asleep.. nods.

Looks back at Aminal, an sees Doc Wanna eyeing him.. oops.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

mmmmm Coconut rum...... I 'ave me outfit ready fer dey compitition. M etinks dat dey original Animal incarnation would be in order fer de festival. Dey Doc an' me has securred lodgings at dey fine Southernmost Hotel. We be flying in via seagul on the 27th inna dey afternoon. We can 'ardly wait.

Animal

:lol:

Buccaneer - Services to the highest bidder!!!

Dear sire, Nigel this be like the Hors D'ouves the treat before a wet whench.

so does that mean we are the entree?

Well then, entree vous, my dear.

:rolleyes:

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

• 2 months later...

The inaugural National Walk the Plank Championships was a rousing success. Seven brave lads and lasses braved the briny deep and took the plunge from The Schooner WOLF for the glory. Pirate artist Don Maitz was first to go in, doing a fine handstand - good enough for second place in the competition. Jennifer won after shedding her pirate clothes, binding up her arms and diving in in true pirate fashion (she had her underthings on, don't get too carried away with the visuals). Our youngest contestant, at 9, Black Kat, aka Morgan, took third. Photos are on their way.

We will see you all next year!

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

The Captain did a great job running the event. It was well planned and you could tell well thought out. Plus a whole lot of fun. Sir Nigel did a great job as a judge. Paisley looked angelic performing her duties. Lots of fun and laughter.

Huzzah!

B) Ross B)

Mayhap a little closer to shore. Fer those less bouyant folks.

Yes Olaf, next year we already decided to make sure not to lose Nigel or Anyone else to the surf, and instead of swimming to shore, we have decided to make sure eveyone gets back on the boat next time, instead of trying to make their way to shore.

But I must say, anyone who wants to beat your demeanor and back flip will have some work on the plank :) maybe next year I can tickle you right before so you can have that ticked off sabretooth look when you take your walk :)

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

Swagger just sent us this photo... I think it speaks for itself as to how much fun the Walk the Plank Championships were. This is Black Kat/Morgan walking the plank like a good girl (she finished third by the way)...

And no, the water color has not been retouched. :)

katdive.jpg

The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

Wooo Hoooo!!!!!

Black Kat Morgan had fun huh?!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Paisley, you were above and beyond as the presiding pontiff. And the exchange between yerself and Olaf...

Priceless.

It was worth almost drowning. I think I would have perished had I not found some Nilla wafers floating in the ocean. Gave me strength enough to make it to the rocks, just in time to see Diosa disrobing and coming in after me.

Yes, a very pleasant time. Did I mention I almost drowned?

Nigel Posted on Dec 8 2004, 10:29 PM

Paisley, you were above and beyond as the presiding pontiff. And the exchange between yerself and Olaf...

Priceless.

It was worth almost drowning. I think I would have perished had I not found some Nilla wafers floating in the ocean. Gave me strength enough to make it to the rocks, just in time to see Diosa disrobing and coming in after me.

Yes, a very pleasant time. Did I mention I almost drowned? 

i heard something about diosa disrobing and trying to save you with a sash!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

A sash? is that what it was?

I was too busy ingesting copious amounts of seawater. Next time I shall be more attentive.

So I guess we all have pretty much figured out that "Nigel" is not the ancient Gaelic word for "fish"

LOL

No mate!

Fish you are NOT! LOL!

"Guppy"....yes! LOL!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Nigel Posted on Dec 8 2004, 10:37 PM

So I guess we all have pretty much figured out that "Nigel" is not the ancient Gaelic word for "fish"

Nigel Male English Champion. From the Irish and Scottish Niall.

Nigellus Male Latin Champion. Latinized from the Scandinavian Njal: (Niall) in Normandy.

fish??? lmao...don't think soooo

not too sure bout champion either :P:P

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Here's footage of the actual Walk the Plank Championships as well as some of the action of pirates firing their guts out beachside...

http://seearoomkeywest.com/Videos/pirates_...in_paradise.htm

Pictured in the video walking the plank are Foulbottom (Don Maitz), Bella Donna (Kristin) and Olaf, the Wanderer.

-- The Captain

-- Hurricane

• Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny