Tales of the Seven Seas

Ahoy all!

We're proud to announce our new line of customized trading cards. Each on features an original illustration of you along with your particulars on the front and back. These are professionally printed, not quickies and Sir Nigel is doing the illustrations for everyone.

Imagine going to the next event with children of all ages trying to collect these from all the pirates attending. And they double as business cards!

Visit http://www.piratesofthecoast.com/shop for ordering information...

DiosaCardRGB_frunt50.jpg

DiosaCardRGB_reer50.jpg

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

Somethin' just came to me... Tales of the Seven Seas... TOSS for short, right? You guys could bake cookies in all sorts of piratey shapes (tricorns, skulls, sailing ships), call 'em TOSS Cookies, and serve them aboard particularly stormy sails aboard the Royaliste! Er, on second thought... ;)

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I always liked yer sense o' hoomer, mate.

Yer a pirate after me own....hey! Where did it go?!?!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I would love to get in on a stack of those., the Goddess in the boddess card came out great., I think Nigels characture is the way to go., Cameras are not period

:P HarborMaster :P

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

Cameras are not period

:lol: HarborMaster :huh:

True, but then again niether is 4 color glossy cardstock :lol:

I do like the artwork though, well done!

I'm still gonna stick to my photo cards personally, considering I have tens of thousands printed already.

Maybe when I'm ready to order another batch...