Happy 4th to all Pyrates!!

here ! here !!!!!!!!!!!!

:o:o:o

ravage and pillage yer measly black guts out !!

just remember you'll be stuck in a holding cell til tuesday if'n ye be caught. so keep it out o'sight and above all .............

HAVE SOME FUN!!!!

:o

:o

Here, here !! Wishing you all the best of celebration tidings. May you be surrounded by those you hold dear, fine drink and food. Stay safe out there. :o

Crimson Crow

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

aye, a happy birthday to a great country, .................ahhhh memories of the last 4th sneaking to the neighbors house emptying there kegs into soda bottles then placing a jolly rodger sticker on it and lighting fireworks on it while running home hooting and hollering........... aye such was a good time

merry making for all :D

:D alexandre the cavalier pyrate

Yankie actually. Name given to us by the Natives, if m' memory serves me correctly.

Anywho.... I be with ya there, Tito! Same goes with ya! Have a fantastic 4th!

Happy 228th, America!

::Sings the Chester; cannons fire from the Continental Artillery; flag of the 13 stars waves with the "Don't Tread On Me" colours:::

HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!

To all those who I fight along side with to bring about this great nation... to those who fight to keep this nation safe & strong. To all ye patriots out there who hold yer heads high at the sight of our mighty flag!

For all ye Patriots!... don't strike yer colours... SHOW THEM WITH PRIDE!!!!

HUZZAH!

:blink:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!