I'm new

Scarlet

Frankly, Scarlet, I welcome ye to this fine establishment. You're one of many new swabbers amongst us. Why, I remember bein' a swabber like it was last week, or so it was. :ph34r:

The banter is lively and the topics are many. Enjoy yourself!

Cheers to all our new partners in the sweet trade... :ph34r:

Captain Sage

Well as long as we're all lining up and announcing our new-ness I will join the crowd. :)

So some more about me...

I'm from Wisconsin,so not much in the way of sea going around here. Though if I had to choose my second home would probably be Staniel Cay in the Bahamas.

I've been fascinated with all things not strictly modern ever since I was little which lead to doing renfaires and is moving into costuming mania.

Much like ravens all things shiny or of nice texture attract my attention....mmmm...baubles....

So there is a little about me. :)

The Duchess

Ahoy Duchess :D I read your post earlier, and wuz thinkin'(yep, that's smoke ye be smellin') that ya shouldn't sell Wisconsin short on pyrates. I've been in Bayfield with my ship, the Royaliste, and this summer, tall ships 2003 is all over the Great Lakes..... More a matter of lookin' in the right places :D:D:D

Ahoy Duchess :D I read your post earlier, and wuz thinkin'(yep, that's smoke ye be smellin') that ya shouldn't sell Wisconsin short on pyrates. I've been in Bayfield with my ship, the Royaliste, and this summer, tall ships 2003 is all over the Great Lakes..... More a matter of lookin' in the right places :D:D:D

Excellent! Mayhap you could point in the right direction to look?

Greetin's ta ye!

I knows I be late ta the welcome o' ye, but knows that it be as heartfelt as a dozen pieces o' eight kin make it!

Evil Tiny

I'm not really evil...oh wait...yes I am!

Discipline is on the severe side of harsh, and I likes it that way.