Jack Sparrow's gone Country!

LadyBarbossa

Yup!

I'm sure some of you have seen it.. or heard by now... not sure if someone mentioned this before. If so, my apologies.

But.. I heard about it a couple days ago... I thought it a hoax. But heard about it on the Country music radio station here in Cedar Rapids,IA (KHAK)... & I nearly couldn't believe it!

"Girls Lie Too" by Terri Clark is what he is in.

alas, I am unable to see it... which bums me out. :D But I hear it's one hell of a music video.

I love country music... & I love that song by Terri Clark anyway... but to hear Johnny Depp is in the music video as Jack Sparrow.. that's just tops!

Enjoy all! & enjoy double for me since I have no way of seeing it.

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Ok.. would SOMEONE clarify.. is it or is it not Johnny in the music video!?

I've heard from a couple personalities on the radio that it was Johnny... but people have been telling me it's not.

:lol:

Happen to catch the video being played on free viewing country cable channel. (channel 2 on Cox Phoenix) Laughed my arse off. :lol: It is very very very funny. :D I won't spoil it for you; you'll have to see it for yerself. :D

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Wish I could. ::le sigh:: :D alas.. STILL no way to watch it. Oh, well.

But.. that's great that "Sparrow" was in the music video - even though it wasn't Depp. Still goes to show the grand scale of PotC, how huge it is & that it's now along the lines of a fandom albeit rather new & young compared to some others.

Wish I could. ::le sigh:: :lol:   alas.. STILL no way to watch it. Oh, well.

here ya go http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/clark_terri/videos.jhtml

Thanks for the offer & thought. But.. Still can't view it. I've a dinosaur of a comp, can't view movies or videos with this comp. ::: le sigh:: Nor do I have cable or any show that will show that Terri Clark music video. Which is a bummer.. cause I would even LOVE to see Gretchen Wilson's video & a WHOLE bunch others as well. ::Le sigh::

:lol: I did something similar like that, except it was a magazine cover lying on the nightstand next to his head. I would throw my long hair down so it would brush his face and make him close his eyes. That way I could gaze at the picture without him knowing. :lol:

Am I revealing too much?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• 2 weeks later...

He has the character down so great, that's what makes him look like Jack, but his face is so different

For one he doesn't even come close with the smile or other facial movements, but the nose is entirely different.

Jack/Johnny's MUCH more handsome :blink:

hero.jpg