Scupper on History Channel

Scupper

I'm recording it as it comes at 11 pm which is well past me bedtime, but I be using Tivo and ner own a tape anymore. I will see ifin I can make a DVD. No promises...just another experiment with the new technology.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder mates to see some of your beloved if not imfamous Pyracy Pub mates debut on tv. I know a shameless plug but hey. I'm a pirate, I'm supposed to be shameless.

:lol:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Shameless?

Pirates?

Really?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

"I'm a pirate, I'm supposed to be shameless."

I thought that was MY job! and you can see my hunny bunny anytime..

another shameless plug since its on tonight 10 EST and 9 Merrydeath ST and 8 Nigel standard time.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Scupper, It be kind of like when someone says "I'll be watchin you" and really mean it. So what it be that Sir Jewels tryin' tew say is that " Aye'll be watchin' ye". Aye be figurin' that aye will be seein yer piratey mug in person in the near future an aye wont be avin' tew watch that blasted box! :huh: What aye would really like tew know is just how did they fit all those ships and ocean and pirates in that box? *mumble mumble mumble* walking out scratching head "aye gotta lay off the grog".... *mumble mumble mumble*

Cordially,

Sir Jewels Cole

secondflag.gif

"In casa di ladri non ci si ruba." trans. "There is honour among thieves."

just finished watching the show.....shall i write my review now???

lol

good job mates!!!

if that camera work was alittle clearer i might have seen one or two of ya!

shoulda got pictures of what you were wearin!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Awww..........I just now read the post!!!!

I missed it!

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

Aye, me blasted VCR is on the fritz, and I'm working, so I missed it too... HOWEVER, History Channel is pretty good about replaying things... check back around 11 pm central time (midnight everywhere else), and it'll prolly be back on!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

I got to watch it, and they did a good job of it, keeping up the tension of whether Kidd was a pirate or not. The only bad thing is...

not enough pics of Scupper and Hawkyns!! We got to see Scupper in the courtroom (such big eyes!)and at the gallows and then I think Hawkyn's shoulder and his feet.

There wasn't a lot of face on shots, but just a few at an angle. Still, its awesome to see someone I know on TV, especially how much I miss him.

I did tape it, but I don't have a way to retape it.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Aye, it were a good show. But all them fuzzy, slow-motion video shots hurt me head; and it didn't let me see them actors proper.

I, too, spotted Scupper in the courtroom scene. Good on ye, mates! A toast t'a job well-done. :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Cool show (we need more pirate edu-tainment on History and Discovery Channels, yes?), and it was neat to see Scupper and Hawkyns... ye looked good, Scupp, me laddy...!

On a related note, I was up until the wee hours ( who, me? No!), and I caught an episode of Battlefield Detectives abut the battle of Trafalgar... too cool! There was a part where they shot the heck out of a sail with bar, chain, and round shot... if you haven't seen this episode, try to find out when next its on, and record it. It was really good... but, anyhoo, well done last night, mates!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Nice job Mateys. It would have been nicer if they had even ye more time on the screen and less blur. It was a bit hard on the eyes, the blur I mean.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

My thanks Mates. I was surprised at the amount Of on film time I had. I can say we all froze and were soaked all day filming that. Autographs are available at a modest fee. :lol:

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

:P My apologies, Scupper, shipmate. I didn't see it. :lol: No cable, not really time to watch TV anyway... & even if I did have cable would never have been able to record it. :P I swear it, all... I be cursed! :P

Autographs for a modest fee, eh? :P:P Dare I ask WHAT that "Modest fee" be? :lol:

:P

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

My thanks mates! We only had a week to prepare. Capt Kidd and meself built the gallows in one day. The whole crew of pirates worked that day. I'm proud to be associated with them.

Lady b A godiva dive next time we meet. With Merry's permission of course. Course she owes me for the chery dive with Morgan. :lol:

Scupper

:lol: That & a viewing of that wonderful performance... & you have yourself a deal! Again, with Merry's permission. Scarey.. but funny. Rather curious to see it more likely.

Godiva chocolate it is. I leave the caramel reserved for Barbossa himself. Or maybe some jewels like diamonds, rubies, etc...

My thanks mates! We only had a week to prepare. Capt Kidd and meself built the gallows in one day. The whole crew of pirates worked that day. I'm proud to be associated with them.

Lady b A godiva dive next time we meet. With Merry's permission of course. Course she owes me for the chery dive with Morgan. :lol:

Scupper

no cherries and no diving, love, just a nice hug and a cherry tied, but NOT dived.

and I approve if its short and sweet.. not long and hot.. I WANT THAT one.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

:lol: Dearest... be all yours. ::hands ya the Godiva:: I still want to see the .... footage, film, whatever it be.

That sound better, Scupper? You dive Merry ... perhaps twice or more... chocolate covered cherries... IF I see you on the little screen. THAT be the treasure I be after, mate.