Scupper on History Channel

Scupper

That's right mates. The Free Men of the Sea was filmed by the History Channel for a piece on Captain William Kidd. It airs Monday May 3rd at 1015. So please watch and see Scupper, Evil Tiny, Capt William Kidd and others play out the trial, and execution of one of our favorite brothers. All critics will be keelhauled. All positive supporters will have free run of me liquior cabinet.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All critics will be keelhauled. All positive supporters will have free run of me liquior cabinet.

Scupper

Really?!

I loved it! I laughed, I cried, it was better than "Cats"

:ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

1 thumb and a hook hand, way up!

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

Is it rated Arrrrrrrr?

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

*Morgan rubs his hands together in anticipation... sets VCR, and lays in a big supply of popcorn and Grape Grog*

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Oh Mr Burke! Can I have your autograph?! and run of your liquor cabinet?

(never mind what is on the autograph papers, its just some foolishness about tranfer of all gross moneys when you become the next Mel Gibson, don't worry!)

The show is part of the History Channels Investigating History series, and you can get a little info about it on www.historychannel.com.

The first one was about the Holy Grail, last nights was about Jesse James I think.

I look forward to seeing it, and recording it for posterity.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Wassat about recording your posterior, Merry?!?

*gets on the ship to shore radio...*

Conner, mate... yeah, its me, Morgan... what? Yeah! I'm great, anyway, I have a business proposition for you... no, no, it doesn't involve sheep, and there's no chance of the constables catching you in a degrading posture again. Hey! Will you just trust me?? Anyway, I've got a source for video of Merry's thumper bum... Yeah, thats EXACTLY what I thought! We'll make a mint on eBay, and late night info-mercials!!

:huh:

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

That's right mates. The Free Men of the Sea was filmed by the History Channel for a piece on Captain William Kidd. It airs Monday May 3rd at 1015. So please watch and see Scupper, Evil Tiny, Capt William Kidd and others play out the trial, and execution of one of our favorite brothers. All critics will be keelhauled. All positive supporters will have free run of me liquior cabinet.

Scupper

Oy! Scupper! What did I do wrong mate? I'm part of this too, remember? In fact, as I recall, you kept both feet on Terra Firma, while I was takin' me chances with that narsty rope round me neck.

Actually, I know lots of people who will pay for a picture of me with a rope round me neck, so this will be a big business opportunity.

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

That's great, Scupper!

I presume that would be 10:15 pm your time? Any idea what time it will be playin' on th' west coast? What, pray tell, is the title of the episode?

I got the bucket o' popcorn all ready to go!

We are becoming a famous lot, or infamous...

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

So please watch and see Scupper, Evil Tiny, Capt William Kidd and others play out the trial, and execution of one of our favorite brothers. All critics will be keelhauled. All positive supporters will have free run of me liquior cabinet.

Scupper

Oy! Scupper! What did I do wrong mate? I'm part of this too, remember? In fact, as I recall, you kept both feet on Terra Firma, while I was takin' me chances with that narsty rope round me neck.

Actually, I know lots of people who will pay for a picture of me with a rope round me neck, so this will be a big business opportunity.

Hawkyns

Scupper:...... It was fantastic. Rum please :huh:

Hawkyns...... You are listed as "others" in the credits. And how many pieces of eight for the pic of you with the rope around yer neck? :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Scupper:...... It was fantastic. Rum please :huh:

Hawkyns...... You are listed as "others" in the credits. And how many pieces of eight for the pic of you with the rope around yer neck? :huh:

EHHHHH????? You've seen it? I thought it was NEXT week??

Confused, please splain.....

Hawkyns

Cannon add dignity to what otherwise would be merely an ugly brawl

I do what I do for my own reasons.

I do not require anyone to follow me.

I do not require society's approval for my actions or beliefs.

if I am to be judged, let me be judged in the pure light of history, not the harsh glare of modern trends.

rod_21.jpg

EHHHHH????? You've seen it? I thought it was NEXT week??

Confused, please splain.....

Hawkyns

Haven't seen it personally, completely, thoroughly. Scupper said those with positive reviews had free rein of his liquor cabinet. I'm practicing for the raid, oh I mean rein, on Scupper's liquor cabinet. :huh:

See above post

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Aye, one o' our own Seadogges, to be featured on the only TV Channel that's worth watching! Three cheers fer th' Scupper! :huh::huh::huh:

I'll have to let the list know! Congratulations, me lad!

Is it 1015 Eastern, or Central? :huh:

Capt. William

"The fight's not over while there's a shot in the locker!"

I bid $5.00... for the one with Scupper and Hawkyns..

Morgan, there is a reason I am called Thumper..cause I will Thump you!

dang the site is down tonight, or I would get the times for you.

Just how DID you see it?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

From the History Channel website.

www.historychannel.com

Investigating History: Captain Kidd

Airs on Monday, May 3 @ 10:05PM ET/PT

For centuries, popular culture has depicted Captain Kidd as an illiterate, devious, merciless pirate. But we turn the tables on accepted fact to uncover a different story. Kidd was an intelligent, well-read businessmen living in New York, when English King William III commissioned him for "special operations"--as a pirate hunter. Why did he switch from hunter to hunted? Was he a "double agent" of piracy? Was he hung as a paradigm for those who dared blur the distinction between privateer and pirate? TV PG

~Black Hearted Pearl

For all of you scurvy wolves without cable, you should be able to purchase a copy of the show on historychannel.com after the show airs... the copies (usually only available on VHS, however) run about $20, plus shipping costs.

Touche'

Pyrates of the Coast

Ah I was remiss in not mentioning me freind and mate Hawkyns. (Me head bowed) I owe you a round at the next invasion mate. Mr hawkyns did indeed do the gallows jig while I stayed on terra firma. Course I was the man at arms and had to see they hung proper. We are all anxious to see what the History Channel did with the footage shot that day. And a bleak, wet, miserable day it was. so be sure to let Hawkyns, Evil Tiny, Capt William Kidd and myself know what you think. We will be available for photo ops and autographs at coming events for a modest fee.

Merry darling. No charge for you. I'll sign your bunny hunny

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."