Southern California Rennaisance Faire

Rum Annie Flint

Ahoy me hearties!

The Southern California Rennaisance Faire will be commencin' every weekend from 4/17/04 to 5/31/04.

Sum o' me closest wenches an I will be attendin' on Saturday, May 8.

If any o ye be goin' to the Faire an want to hook up an say "Arrrr", email me an let me know! :ph34r:

Rum Annie Flint

Cap'n o' the Miss Fortune

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be at southern every weekend! Two shows a day! (Clan Maccolin) But I am always game to switch clothing and play!

;)

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

Clan McColin! I was in Clan McColin! (and about every other guild at Faire) Geez Dinah Lehoven works here! I thought you look familiar :)

For old timers who remember the old Agoura days there will be a reunion on the old Faire site on March 20 (Spring Equinox) for more infor check out:

http://www.dragondance.com/faire

Huzzah!

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

;) I'll be aboard at Faire... Not working this year though. Yay!! I get to PLAY!!! (for a change.)

I'll be adress in me sowrds though lass... keep a weather eye out for the lass that has a deeply carved *rose* sword frog and belt to rest her pretty weapons in!

Looking forward to meeting you! ;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Wow, Agoura redeaux. Who's doin this, Maria? ;)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

People like Billy Scudder, Marc Mangano, David Springhorn and others. The link I posted has more information. Makes you wish you could get a ticket out here doesn't Zorg? Unfortunately This year I have Spring Equinox with the coven and my nephew's formal birthday party (his real birthday is this Saturday up the kiddie fest is March 20) so I can't go this year. :(

BTW when I was moving I got a call from my then soon to be former roomamate Jane and she said "Chris Springhorn is at Ontario Mills and wants to know if you need help" Guess how I answered? ;) So Chris kindly took some boxes down for me. She such a nice person. :)

Edited by Red Maria

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I should be there at least once this season. Not quite sure when yet, but I've been asked to drag m'self out to it...

I'm not sure whether I'll be piratin', wenchin', or a combination of both...but given the tendency for faire to be HOT, I'll likely leave the sea-gear in the closet and be all feminine and purdy.

Penny. In A Dress. Pheeeaaar.

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

I should be there at least once this season. Not quite sure when yet, but I've been asked to drag m'self out to it...

I'm not sure whether I'll be piratin', wenchin', or a combination of both...but given the tendency for faire to be HOT, I'll likely leave the sea-gear in the closet and be all feminine and purdy.

Penny. In A Dress. Pheeeaaar.

Weigh Hey!!!

Let me know lass when you decided which week's end your come'n out!

;)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Weigh Hey!!!

;)

Will do as best as I can, luv...because it's all about havin' people to find once you're on the other side of the gate. :(

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Weigh Hey!!!

;)

Will do as best as I can, luv...because it's all about havin' people to find once you're on the other side of the gate. :(

Or,,,, about know'n just WHERE those people might be a laying in wait!!

Yo Ho!!!! Bring yer tankard luv!!

:(

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well, well,

Me mate was just telling me of his need to get to the coast soon and visit in the in-laws in Anaheim. It seems a right opportunity for me to meet some more pirates. Looks like the first weekend is going to work best for me.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Well, well,

Me mate was just telling me of his need to get to the coast soon and visit in the in-laws in Anaheim. It seems a right opportunity for me to meet some more pirates. Looks like the first weekend is going to work best for me.

If'n your as close an Anahiem you could come to the studio lass...

And I am ALWAYS at Faire the foirst week's end! ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

If'n your as close an Anahiem you could come to the studio lass...

And I am ALWAYS at Faire the foirst week's end! :rolleyes:

DH and I would like that. I will pm you as we get closer.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

I'll definitely be there, at least for one of the weekends. I go every year. It's not really that far away from where I live. I live in San Diego county.

Anyone going to the faire next weekend in Palm Springs? I was definitely thinking of it, but something else came up. Nothing bad of course. :D I wanna check out the Corona one, been awhile since I went to that one. And then there's the Escondido one, right where I live. I love all the little faires before the big southern one. I try to hit them all. :lol:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Ahoy Christine! I be thinkin' o'attendin' the Escondido Faire at Felicita Park! It be only a stone's throw from where I live.

Mayhap I be seein' ye there. I be goin' t'find the Port Royal Privateers and "plays" with 'em.

Perhaps ye would recognize me more easily if I be wearin' me Jedi garb.... :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Sounds good to me Capt. Grey! Tho I'm sure you'll be spotting me first before I spot you. You already see what I look like from my avatar pic. ;) Then again, if you do indeed run around in Jedi garb that shouldn't be too hard to find! ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Anyone going to the faire next weekend in Palm Springs? I was definitely thinking of it, but something else came up.

Me! Mee! MEE!!!

Your not coming now?? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh ;)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Yeah, I let my guyfriend talk me in to go see him instead this weekend. I need to help keep him sane since his whole family is coming out for a visit. lol! You know, I have always tried to get him to go to a ren faire. Definitely has the long hair for it and since being an actor in LA he has access to all sorts of costumes. He even got me one of the cursed coins as a birthday gift last year from Pirates. He has a friend who made them for the movie. I dunno, perhaps someday I'll get him to go, but in the meantime I'll continue to hit every faire in Southern California. :)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, head count wanted. Not going to make it 4/17 weekend to CA. Looking to come following weekend (4/24). Who's going where that weekend so we can hook up?

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I have discount coupons for Southern Faire. It allows you to buy a ticket for $10.00 rather than the usual $19.50. I have a limited amount so it will be for only 2 per person and first come first given. If you want one send me a SASE to:

Maria Blumberg

1151 Oxford Rd.

San Marino, Ca 91108

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

I have discount coupons for Southern Faire.  It allows you to buy a ticket for $10.00 rather than the usual $19.50.  I have a limited amount so it will be for only 2 per person and first come first given.

Nice! I'll be sending ye a letter, then, Red Maria.

I definately be plannin' on goin' to this faire! Always wanted to go, but have never been! Oh, I just can't wait! Hopefully, I'll have me new wench outfit, and all accessories ready by me first appearance! As of now I don' which days I'll be goin' ('s more of a day trip fer me), but I'll post once I've made more concrete plans. I've always wanted to meet the people I post wif on the board... and meet some pyrates in real life! I'll also (hopefully) be applyin' into PRP, since I turn 18 soon!

Aww, Pearl, 24th's the weekend of the Spring Ojai Ren Faire... I can't go anywhere on the 24th, but Sunday I can.

Captain Wolfy Wench

• 2 weeks later...

I know I won't be going opening weekend of Southern. Too much going on with other things. Going to try for either the next weekend or the very first weekend in May. I also got me hands on those coupons, not many tho. Only a handful for me friends and family. ;)

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Well, I'm not working Southern this year. Breakup with bagpipe player..... B) oh well, another one bites the dust. I will be going going out Memorial Day weekend to play. Not sure what I am wearing though. If anyone is going I'll figure out what I am wearing so we can find each other. :lol:

Men are like a deck of cards - You need a heart to love them, a diamond to marry them, a club to beat them and a spade to bury the bastards.

(chuckle) We all need to keep tabs on this...

I'll be out there on May 2 (I think) with Red Maria

Right?

Maria???? :lol:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif