Eisner is floundering....

Iron Bess

Wow!

We just got word that the vote was 43% against Michael Eisner at the share holders meeting.

Eisner was hoping for only 20%

Roy was hoping for 30%

I guess.... a Pirate slipped in there somewhere, huh? :huh:

Looks like the battle lines are drawn!

Avast!!!!

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I'm not exactly sure why, but I get such delightful amusement out of this whole Eisner/Disney bit ...

May Eisner be kicked outta there before he forces our "PotC" to jump the shark! :huh:

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

That board be mistaken if they be thinkin' that splittin' the power be all us shareholders want.

Mr. Eisner must walk the plank! The words "out of touch" aptly describe his management style.

ARRRRGH! :huh:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

:huh: ******GRINS******We kin always reload!! :huh:

vd7.jpg

:huh:

He's a really bad egg..............

This morning we were told that Eisner is out but only of the Chairmanship. He is being replaced by George Mitchell who is deep into Eisner's pockets. He's been on the board since the 90's so really... that is near to the same as doing nothing.

However, I talked to Roy's Sect't yesterday.

He LOVED the video guys!!

Well done!!

Yo Ho indeed. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ah it's one thing to try and oust Eisner, but since there's no one to challenge his position to be replaced, it will be hard to correct the problem.

So I see no solution yet and if Roy and company want it back, then they will have to find someone to take over the position first.

Rumba Rue

**I'm just as sane as the next person in the asylum** :huh:

Ah it's one thing to try and oust Eisner, but since there's no one to challenge his position to be replaced, it will be hard to correct the problem.

So I see no solution yet and if Roy and company want it back, then they will have to find someone to take over the position first.

Rumba Rue

**I'm just as sane as the next person in the asylum** :huh:

Aye Rumba... and Roy had his list inplace before he quit the board.

He does have a very short laundry list of people he knows could do better.

Time will tell. :huh:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Sail in with the Black Pearl... bombard the bejesus out of them.

I say do the same thing to Eisner as Barbossa did to Bootstrap Bill! Tie him to a cannon & send him to the crushing black oblivion! AARRRR!!! ;)

Anastazia

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Sail in with the Black Pearl... bombard the bejesus out of them.

As charming an idea as that sounds.... I fear it out of the realms of possibility at the moment.

The HUGE mock up of the Pearl is, as we speak, sitting in Jerry Bruckheimer's back yard. (Selfish dolt!) :ph34r:

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

[The HUGE mock up of the Pearl is, as we speak, sitting in Jerry Bruckheimer's back yard. (Selfish dolt!) :ph34r:

Is it one of the models used in the filming process? Do you think he's become a little obsessed with pirates? :)

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Eisner floundering?

Terrible slap at a perfectly good fish species.

Slime molding more like it.....

Except the slime molds object.......

:ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered